User Controls

imagine if your phone became a brick

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I found it pretty funny that Tik Tok joined in
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm lucky to have Lanny, Lanny will never ban me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If they really wanted to shut him down they would get all ISP's and mobile data services to blacklist him for using their services to promote and glorify violence.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If they really wanted to shut him down they would get all ISP's and mobile data services to blacklist him for using their services to promote and glorify violence.

No one said shit when I splattered Soleimani.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    it's honestly astounding to me that people don't see a problem with this

they're going to be genuinely surprised when the hydra turns its sights on them too

this is the literal definition of fascism, but it's OK because it's wearing a rainbow cape
    https://deadline.com/2021/01/parler-ceo-says-service-dropped-by-every-vendor-and-could-end-the-company-1234670607/

“They all work together to make sure at the same time we would lose access to not only our apps, but they’re actually shutting all of our servers off tonight, off the internet,” Matze said. “They made an attempt to not only kill the app, but to actually destroy the entire company. And it’s not just these three companies. Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day.”
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra it's honestly astounding to me that people don't see a problem with this

they're going to be genuinely surprised when the hydra turns its sights on them too

this is the literal definition of fascism, but it's OK because it's wearing a rainbow cape

Obviously people DO see a problem with it.
    Originally posted by mmQ Obviously people DO see a problem with it.

I'm sure there are some, but everywhere I go I see people cheering it on. check out the comments under that article I posted, for instance
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra I'm sure there are some, but everywhere I go I see people cheering it on. check out the comments under that article I posted, for instance

I believe it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    everyone is always concerned about Trump. Best ratings ever, for a President. Donald will forever live in infamy.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung everyone is always concerned about Trump. Best ratings ever, for a President. Donald will forever live in infamy.

I want my statues to be made of plutonium, so if anyone tries to pull them down they get cancer.
    G African Astronaut
    Freedom of Speech is about citizens not being silenced by government. It has absolutely nothing to do with private businesses enforcing the Terms of Use that everyone agrees to when joining a site.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by G Freedom of Speech is about citizens not being silenced by government. It has absolutely nothing to do with private businesses enforcing the Terms of Use that everyone agrees to when joining a site.

This pre-supposes that big tech companies are independent from the government, rather than forming a key pillar of it.
    Originally posted by G Freedom of Speech is about citizens not being silenced by government. It has absolutely nothing to do with private businesses enforcing the Terms of Use that everyone agrees to when joining a site.

https://niggasin.space/thread/62830?p=1#post-1274873

These handful of companies enjoy a near-monopoly on communication, largely due to government interference in the market. In terms of the first amendment, this makes them the equivalent of the 'town square' where freedom of speech applies in the same sense that freedom of speech still applies if a company buys up all the public areas of a town.

The fact that the government has not only funded them through outfits like Al'phabet but selectively applied the law to their cartel to their benefit, (specifically - protections relating to the distinction between publisher and platform) makes it super hilarious that they're using their 'untouchable' position to undermine their elected president.

Not only is Trump being blacklisted or banned on major social media platforms and services hosted by the few major tech companies, they're actively colluding to deplatform him from anywhere outside of their control, as evidenced by both Google and Apple removing Parler's app on the basis that they won't moderate wrongthink. Ironically enough, since they officially claim to be platforms, they are legally required to only censor blatantly illegal content and are doing the wrong thing by censoring opinions that aren't direct calls to action.
    oh yeah, after that all happened almost all of Parler's service providers were pressured into leaving them, including AWS, hosting, lawyers, phone service etc.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Gab.com is the place to be. Definitely experience some slowness with the massive influx of users, but it's a really cosy place. And they build all their own shit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    We're dealing with a Clown World, the New Normal, as they like to call it, filled with hypocrites and fascists and commies, where wrong is the new right, down is the new up, the sky is green and the grass is blue. A world of mentally deranged court jesters, fake as three dollar bills, amazingly comical, as they wallow like filthy pigs in their cringeworthy, virtue-signaling lies, they've become hilarious caricatures of all that humanity once was. A blight and an insult to all of history.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    It's hilarious to me that so many people from outside America are anal pained Trump was social media banned. It's almost like they have nothing better to do than circle jerk over Donald.

BUT LIBERALS ARE OBSESSED lolz
Jump to Top