User Controls

Lives with mom and supports Trump

RottenRobert African Astronaut

A Trump supporter who became known as the ‘QAnon shaman’ after being pictured during riots at the US Capitol is reportedly a “failed actor” and conspiracy theorist described by his mother’s neighbours as “bizarre."

Jacob Angeli Chansley, 33, was charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds after he participated in the mob that laid siege to the Capitol on Wednesday.

He was photographed wearing horns and carrying a spear while rioting in the Senate debating chamber and had painted his face with red, white and blue face paint.

According to the Daily Mail, Chansley has been living with his 56-year-old mother, Martha, since January 2019 after he was evicted from his apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing US$1,247 in rent arrears.

The newspaper reported that Chansley is unemployed, having failed to launch an acting career, and has been seen wandering through his mother’s neighbourhood in Glendale dressed in the same costume he wore to the Capitol riots.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    And even with all that he's a lot more successful than your average BLM 'protestor' lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed And even with all that he's a lot more successful than your average BLM 'protestor' lol

source? aren't you like a pedophile anyways that lives with his mother? all i know is here in austin the blm people tend to have very high paying jobs

you don't even know who that guy is. get off the gas dumbass.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source? aren't you like a pedophile anyways that lives with his mother? all i know is here in austin the blm people tend to have very high paying jobs

you don't even know who that guy is. get off the gas dumbass.

Stop trying to whore your daughter off to me because you're broke and have no morals.

When she's 18 maybe I'll consider it... if you're lucky.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    OPs paste is a hit piece.

The media pay journalists to act as political activists.

It's not for no reason that maga people don't even bother talking to journalists anymore.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That clown will probably be the new "Trump Party" candidate come 2024.

Polecat will be running as his Vice-President.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 That clown will probably be the new "Trump Party" candidate come 2024.

Polecat will be running as his Vice-President.

you're an idiot skool, that guy is obviously a lefty
    I wonder if that horned furry headpiece attracts women that like caveman sex
    I wonder if that horned furry headpiece attracts women that like caveman sex

Originally posted by netstat the fact that so many people over 30 are un/underemployed and living with their mothers is evidence that western institutions are failing to provide for their people

this guy should have a job and a family and be too busy to involve himself in larp activism but he probably has nothing better to do because his society has failed to mold him into a functional person

A tard will be a tard why don't you tickle his balls to make him feel wanted
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by RottenRobert I wonder if that horned furry headpiece attracts women that like caveman sex

Worth a shot...where did he get it?
    And what does shaming an American citizen accomplish?
Jump to Top