User Controls

lefties are just as much conspiratorial retards as righties

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    If you believe that 'white privilege' or 'crypto fascism' exists, that a man can be a woman or a woman can be a man, or that blacks commit more crime to due to white racism but asians commit less crime because they're just hard working... then you're the conspiracy theorist.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by rabbitweed 'crypto fascism'

I once used bitcoin to buy nazi memorabilia
    Kev Space Nigga
    lol, them perpetuating that whole "russia hacked our election" shit made them look like a bunch of retarded conspiracy theorists when the mueller report proved it to be paranoid delusions.

I just cant wrap my head around that, this whole idea of some invisible russian hackers being responsible for every american ill. this is literally on the same psychotic level as blaming demons for all your personal misfortune.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kev lol, them perpetuating that whole "russia hacked our election" shit made them look like a bunch of retarded conspiracy theorists when the mueller report proved it to be paranoid delusions.

I just cant wrap my head around that, this whole idea of some invisible russian hackers being responsible for every american ill. this is literally on the same psychotic level as blaming demons for all your personal misfortune.

russia hacked our democracy vs Q
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra russia hacked our democracy vs Q

my fridge just died

RUSSIA HACKED IT
Jump to Top