User Controls

Alex Jones is tired of the Q shit

  1. #1
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
  2. #2
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah I saw that earlier. Too bad he has to back pedal just like he did on handy shook.

    But to be honest q always did feel like a psyop meant for "normies" to me.
  3. #3
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Didn't he say all his wild theories was down to "psychosis"? What mental disorder does he actually have though cause he acts demented and frothy all the time.
  4. #4
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Wasn’t the Q thing a 4 Chan troll?
  5. #5
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Didn't he say all his wild theories was down to "psychosis"? What mental disorder does he actually have though cause he acts demented and frothy all the time.

    they say he has bipolar d/o and OCD but those things go into remission. I would know
  6. #6
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Face it. the best mind control groups who can twist truth are on the left. the left has the devil's side got his back.

    Alex is in big trouble and he knows it. He was backing the people who stormed. he can be held accountable because he is a known (or seen as one) Key Figure that has a huge following and has influence and was speaking public in DC when that shit went down. just blocks away apparently.

    He will most certainly be arrested. Whether he spends prison time or not is to be seen but his prior conviction of a civil matter will certainly get him sued as part of a class action by families of the Police Officer who died as well as Trump. and he could be charged with inciting a riot or I guess the term is Insurrection. he looks flustered and is trying to spin the card to make him look victimized as the one who was influenced. possibly by this Qanon person.
  7. #7
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Archer513 Wasn’t the Q thing a 4 Chan troll?

    I think so. I'v only been going on there for the past few months. He's a figure often talked about in the Pol section
  8. #8
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz Alex is in big trouble and he knows it. He was backing the people who stormed.

    The left is backing people who raped, looted, murdered, blinded, injured, and burned people alive over the summer.

    They will never get in trouble.

    When will totse2k1 ever face reality?
  9. #9
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The left is backing people who raped, looted, murdered, blinded, injured, and burned people alive over the summer.

    They will never get in trouble.

    When will totse2k1 ever face reality?

    I never said both sides didn't have a bad element among them. in fact, I think the same people who trigger Antifa are the same paid people to trigger the Far Right.

    of course I think the true persons behind this are the ones to benefit the most. No not the J'ews. Illuminati
  10. #10
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz I never said both sides didn't have a bad element among them. in fact, I think the same people who trigger Antifa are the same paid people to trigger the Far Right.

    of course I think the true persons behind this are the ones to benefit the most. No not the J'ews. Illuminati

    Fuck off you cunt.

    Of course, it's the illuminati.

    Of course.
  11. #11
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Fuck off you cunt.

    Of course, it's the illuminati.

    Of course.

    Now that respond made sense.

    da'fuq
  12. #12
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    ITS DA ILLUMMMENETEY!!!!
  13. #13
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump ITS DA ILLUMMMENETEY!!!!

    Fuck off and kill yourself. Cartwheeel in a high speed flight over a desert island.
Jump to Top