User Controls

Reptilians

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    How can an average joe begin to identify one? Should be word reptilian be taken literally?

Bugz Space Nigga
    Gigi and I were watching an art tutorial on youtube and she goes "Hey what the hell is wrong with this ladies eye"

and her eye flipped back and it didn't seem like a glitch or tiling or anything in the video stream. it looked effed up but natural. she looked like she was about to morph.

but who knows what is really happening. a video anomoly or LOL we're in the latter days
    Bugz Space Nigga
    this is where SpectaL jumps in and throws up some cool Revelations Scripts that relate to Video Anomalies.

have at Spec
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    saturn moon matrix
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz this is where SpectaL jumps in and throws up some cool Revelations Scripts that relate to Video Anomalies.

have at Spec

Believing in the bible sounds like your sort of speed brah.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    nigga you haven't posted in forever and I wholeheartedly approve of this new reptilian awareness. The best way to tell is the eyes and smell and definitely smell their eyes if you get the chance. Their eyes should smell like feet
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo nigga you haven't posted in forever and I wholeheartedly approve of this new reptilian awareness. The best way to tell is the eyes and smell and definitely smell their eyes if you get the chance. Their eyes should smell like feet

bead.

eye.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bugz this is where SpectaL jumps in and throws up some cool Revelations Scripts that relate to Video Anomalies.

have at Spec

Used to hang with a few good Reptilians. They're not all bad.
    ATTN: OP

where did fuckhead go?
Jump to Top