User Controls

Let me tell you a cute story where I live

Bugz Space Nigga
    I vaguely remember being like 19 and hanging out with some lady near the embarcadero like 1987ish. Embarcadero runs along the Bay of San Francisco as a Jack Kaurac Boomer might say. we got a tiny bit lit on pink Champaign she asked me to buy. and there was this grass square where a median stopped through traffic for people working nearby to just sit on and chill. we were looking at the Embarcadero Freeway which was this double decker skyway (like the Oakland Cypress) and I said "Fuck that thing is ugly. I wonder if an Earthquake like the one in 1906 would collapse it. and she said 'Imagine being on the lower deck and the cars and top deck coming down. and I said 'well that would be fucked up but a great experience is people survived it to talk about later at a party' now this wasnt the exact verbatum but we did talking about thing of this. we made fun of how ugly the fucking thing was and if it came down in a quake, I hope they replace it with a tunnel next time because it's blocking the waterfront at street level.

and of course It didn't collapse persey it just buckled but the one exactly like this in Oakland crushed shitloads of people. :( I saw that the very next day.

Yep. 1989 ended this "Skyway of the Future" because it was so advanced.

never again. skyways suck.

reddit photo

https://i.redd.it/keqkgoo8sa961.jpg
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP looks like John Wayne Gacy.

Kill yourself,cunt.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I should write a book about Justin Herman and the other City Planners. Herman was a trip. but that's a later thread.

I think he came in after this project. look at the right of 2000s versus 1950s in the start of the building of this Skyway piece of shit. (Note. It did drop traffic off on Washington a few blocks from Chinatown and Chinatown lost shitloads of business.. only downside it came down)

Our WWII gen were weird. the fuck? lets plop a big giant massive concrete structure and ruin an awesome view. what if the Zoomers retro back to this think of city planning?

cutting off neighborhoods so they have to travel a mile to an onramp to come back around to where their house is in now a 2 mile trip. those neighborhoods couldn't sell homes and became low income.

Justin Herman had the city claim Eminent domain on African Americans 10 cents on the dollar of huge victorian houses and smaller older houses forcing them to move south of the city by 5 miles or so to an area called Hunters Point.

then moved some of those houses to other lots to build Japan Town. Because before the Blacks bought the houses during WWII the houses belongs to Japanese Families (Mainly) but took them away from Japanese as Government owned which sold those houses to the Blacks during WWII who came to work in the Shipyards making Battleships. its a long story but the Japanese were sent to internment camps. So because the Government sold the houses for 10 cent on the value to blacks (or 20 cents..etc) they forced the Blacks to sale back but the truth is it was called a "Redzone" now they use Brownzone because of blight of Industrian. its all word play. Anyways Justin Herman, it was said had a love for Japanese culture but disliked Blacks (I think he was from Texas area)

fucked up. really fucked up.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe OP looks like John Wayne Gacy.

Kill yourself,cunt.

LOL he could be a distant cousin. but if he looks like me then he looks like MB on here and maybe a bit like Mash and even Ape because we all look like relatives.

Show a photo of yourself, Coward.

You know who he looks like to me is Lt Col Michael A Aquino aka Dr Aquino.

EDIT: FIXED
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe OP looks like John Wayne Gacy.

Kill yourself,cunt.

when he was 19 though, ive seen pictures of him back then and he was actually a good looking guy, but shit happens vaginatavian
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz LOL he could be a distant cousin. but if he looks like me then he looks like MB on here and maybe a bit like Mash and even Ape because we all look like relatives.

Show a photo of yourself, Coward.

You know who he looks like to me is Lt Col Michael A Aquino aka Dr Aquino.

EDIT: FIXED

we've gone full circle, gonts..
    Originally posted by Bugz

It's the little hair curl that does it for me.
Jump to Top