User Controls

how similar does etiz feel to valium?

^ ?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    bretty similar
    it all affects the same receptor its just half life is the only difference.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dhc is cheaper
    Valium is a lot more sleepy relaxed and a lot less xanax type fucky than etizolam to me.
    its better and more euphoric and doesn't have a retardedly long half life
    i wonder what would happen if you took 0.5mg of all benzos at once.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump i wonder what would happen if you took 0.5mg of all benzos at once.

black out, eat a bunch of food, smoke a bunch of cigs, drink a bunch of beer, get in a fight, run from the cops and get away, sleep in a bush, sleep for 32 hours
    okay well maybe not that much because 0.5 kpin is still enough for me. but you know what I mean. being on all of them at once. without beer.
    I doubt anything magical would happen.
    I think it would unlock a secret combination in the brain that would slow down time and allow you to go into a pseudo cyro drug induced stasis.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ketamane + cush = stop time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PCP + syncans = NOT THIS TINNE!!!!!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    2-FMA + L-theanine = bullet time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nitrous + xylene + smoking meth = Gotta go fast!

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW GOTTA DRINK DRINK DRINK GET DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW GOTTA GO GO GO GET DRINK DRANK DRUNK SO DRINK SO DRUNK FFDFASDKFJALSDJFLASKJFLKSADJS AWKE JRLAJFOISAUF8SFSAD

METHAMPHETAMACRANKAMINEISOPROLYPLAMINE _ +-=`':*&$@#! MDMA DOX FENT A DiPT A MiNe Oxycodone Jenkafentacrank hydroxy DOM LSDflouride = wowhoahoahoahoawhwo fuck the police man!!!!!!

bling bling Dark Matter
    i smoke menthol fags in a grav bong wot u think
    fudhge uyut45rg4t5h4th54t thatsd why im selling that crack ocaineeeeeeee
Jump to Top