User Controls

I want to admit I may have been wrong

Bugz Space Nigga
    It could be that the story of the Dominion Software cheating might be an elaborate hoax. What are the evidence? Im not turning into a "Snowflake" though I do like that proverb. as a single snowflake you can't do a whole lot but collectively we can shut down a city"

but "Snowflake" sounds effeminate. it's not a strong figure to the Republican GOB types who say each person should be strong on their own. And I do agree with that as well. but also to a great threat, even chuck Norris maybe viewed by such a power as a simple snowflake. but enough chuck Norris' could shut down the greatest forces.

its all how you want to look at it.

OK.. I guess that was irrelevant and only to cover my ass as being a simple bitch-fag for talking about being a snowflake.

What are the solid facts that Dominion truly flipped vote counts? can you absolutely prove this happened? and to make sure it's no longer used.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Shaddap peedy
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Shaddap peedy

Happy Juice meds. early morning. By nightfall I'll be cursing you again. whats you're excuse for being a grumpy fuck. Getting old are we :D
Jump to Top