User Controls

25th amendment day

BIBLE tHUMPER Yung Blood
    Evidently all members of congress rushed into discussion with even Tea Party members supporting the idea. They've been talking late into the night which is very unusual for congress.

The likelihood is HIGH that Trump will be removed. After all, none of those legislators want to be in danger from the president's supporters.

I'm sure it's another witch hunt...
    So lets say he is removed tomorrow...what then, does Mike Pence become president for 2 weeks?
    I guess so...that will fuck things up. They've already produced a bunch of shit citing Biden at the 46th President...that will all have to be redone now as he'd be the 47th.
    BIBLE tHUMPER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So lets say he is removed tomorrow…what then, does Mike Pence become president for 2 weeks?

Yep. He'd be the 46th, making Biden the 47th. I'm not really super thrilled about the idea but I can handle it for two measly weeks. At the very least, we know he isn't a traitor to American democracy, and will support the peaceful transfer. People came out to vote and Biden won. That is the end of it. It's done. Electoral college voted as well. Time for Trump to be removed so that his crazy ass supporters don't think he SOMEHOW still has a chance. They're always moving the goal post for what will save him. First it was counting the votes, then not counting the votes, then the court cases opened up, then the supreme court, etc, etc. And all of it surmounted to nothing. No evidence was provided to support Trump's claim. He didn't win a single case, even with his own administration's judges presiding over the decision.

Anybody who still thinks Trump is the rightful winner needs to wake the fuck up and stop listening to Trump and Newsmax and start listening to Fox News or something. Never thought Fox would be a voice of reason but here we are....
    BIBLE tHUMPER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I guess so…that will fuck things up. They've already produced a bunch of shit citing Biden at the 46th President…that will all have to be redone now as he'd be the 47th.

Yes, I'm sure changing one number from 6 to 7 will severely fuck everything up. How will they ever cope with this?? I know I can't handle a change in numbers, can you? Numbers should always stay the same IMHO. This is just fucking outrageous, you're right.
    Originally posted by BIBLE tHUMPER Yes, I'm sure changing one number from 6 to 7 will severely fuck everything up. How will they ever cope with this?? I know I can't handle a change in numbers, can you? Numbers should always stay the same IMHO. This is just fucking outrageous, you're right.

"They've already produced a bunch of shit "

...comprehension.

Commercial products already created...will have to be redone, destroyed = $$$ loss.
    Whitehouse gift shop...

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/joebidencoin-inauguration.htm

BIBLE tHUMPER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "They've already produced a bunch of shit "

…comprehension.

Commercial products already created…will have to be redone, destroyed = $$$ loss.

Unlike Trump, Biden doesn't care about how much money he's making. He's an actually successful businessman who did not have to go to Russian banks to get loans.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Whitehouse gift shop…

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/joebidencoin-inauguration.htm

umm. 59th? that doesn't sound right. we've only had 45 presidents so far.
    Originally posted by BIBLE tHUMPER Unlike Trump, Biden doesn't care about how much money he's making.

Well it's not Biden losing the money dumbo...it's the companies who have already produced the shitz.
    Originally posted by Bugz umm. 59th? that doesn't sound right. we've only had 45 presidents so far.

2 terms = 2 inaugurations
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by BIBLE tHUMPER No evidence was provided to support Trump's claim.

No evidence was allowed to support Trump's claim. That doesn't mean there's no evidence.
    "absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence"...as me old mum used to say.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence"…as me old mum used to say.

"Suppression of evidence is not absence of evidence"... that's what I say.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure trump will win again
Jump to Top