User Controls

Poll: ?

Stupidest users

Bill Krozby, Narc, totse2k.
    nh
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    totse2k isn't stupid he's just brain damaged/mentally ill

douglas skunks, the man who put it in his anus and technologist are legitimately stupid.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king totse2k isn't stupid he's just brain damaged/mentally ill

douglas skunks, the man who put it in his anus and technologist are legitimately stupid.

U
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im actually a pretty smart guy.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im actually a pretty smart guy.

l

o

l
    AHHH YEAAAH IM A YOUNG HEART BREAK AND EVERYONE ON MY DICK AAHH

BIBLE tHUMPER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Fact Checker 9000 v2.71 (beta) Bill Krozby, Narc, totse2k.

Yeah they're all stupid as fuck.
    Originally posted by BIBLE tHUMPER Yeah they're all stupid as fuck.

okay keenan... guy that thinks he can get pregnant by taking dick up his shithole pussy..
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It's either Hikki or Larry.

I'm tempted to say Obbe, but I feel he's just lazy not truly that dumb.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Retardweed definitely.

Inbred Kiwi Nonce that rapes kids.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's either Hikki or Larry.

I'm tempted to say Obbe, but I feel he's just lazy not truly that dumb.

Why would anyone think I am lazy?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Rabbitweed is a grown man who just recently learned how credit works and calls other people stupid lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Obbe Why would anyone think I am lazy?

Because you don't do shit faggot
    Originally posted by Sudo Because you don't do shit faggot

I do shit. Why would anyone think I don't do shit?
    Originally posted by Obbe I do shit. Why would anyone think I don't do shit?

The "shit" you do is just ask questions. Go find an answer to some shit and do something about it numbnuts
    Originally posted by Sudo The "shit" you do is just ask questions. Go find an answer to some shit and do something about it numbnuts

I don't just ask questions. Even if that was all I did, that would still be doing something. You would be stupid if you actually thought all I do is ask questions and never found any answers. But you don't actually think that, you just have this strange obsession with me. You've randomly brought up my name in over 60 individual posts over the last 2 years, mentioning how you hate me, or sometimes love me, and you seem to have kept track of various things I have mentioned in the past like where I live and what my heritage is, except you also sometimes inject falsehoods into the narratives your write about me and it isn't clear whether you just have a terrible memory or rather are purposely making things up like you're creating some creepy fantasy about me. I don't know why you do it, but I think you must not have much else going for you if you can devote so much time to trolling people on the internet. I don't post as much as you because I usually am off doing better things with my time.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe I don't just ask questions. Even if that was all I did, that would still be doing something. You would be stupid if you actually thought all I do is ask questions and never found any answers. But you don't actually think that, you just have this strange obsession with me. You've randomly brought up my name in over 60 individual posts over the last 2 years, mentioning how you hate me, or sometimes love me, and you seem to have kept track of various things I have mentioned in the past like where I live and what my heritage is, except you also sometimes inject falsehoods into the narratives your write about me and it isn't clear whether you just have a terrible memory or rather are purposely making things up like you're creating some creepy fantasy about me. I don't know why you do it, but I think you must not have much else going for you if you can devote so much time to trolling people on the internet. I don't post as much as you because I usually am off doing better things with my time.

Yeah that's creepy someone remembering shit like that bro. He's probably super frothy.
    Originally posted by Obbe I don't just ask questions. Even if that was all I did, that would still be doing something. You would be stupid if you actually thought all I do is ask questions and never found any answers. But you don't actually think that, you just have this strange obsession with me. You've randomly brought up my name in over 60 individual posts over the last 2 years, mentioning how you hate me, or sometimes love me, and you seem to have kept track of various things I have mentioned in the past like where I live and what my heritage is, except you also sometimes inject falsehoods into the narratives your write about me and it isn't clear whether you just have a terrible memory or rather are purposely making things up like you're creating some creepy fantasy about me. I don't know why you do it, but I think you must not have much else going for you if you can devote so much time to trolling people on the internet. I don't post as much as you because I usually am off doing better things with my time.

obbe baby calm down. This is literally the most I've ever seen you type that wasn't copied and pasted out of laziness. I'm sorry you feel victimized baby, I just think you're the typa gal whose skin I would enjoy trying on and walking around town in. Don't get all worried and make it all wrinkly. Just keep the question marks coming and I'll stay your handsome answer, for whenever you are ready. :insert 700 emojis here:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo obbe baby calm down. This is literally the most I've ever seen you type that wasn't copied and pasted out of laziness. I'm sorry you feel victimized baby, I just think you're the typa gal whose skin I would enjoy trying on and walking around town in. Don't get all worried and make it all wrinkly. Just keep the question marks coming and I'll stay your handsome answer, for whenever you are ready. :insert 700 emojis here:

^ Dumbass troll you know I used to post way bigger posts than that. I'm not lazy, I just have better things to do than be chummy with freaks like you.
Jump to Top