User Controls

How does 2-3k people just walk into the capital building?

Bugz Space Nigga
    You didn't see them coming. I'm not against the protesting but I'm ashamed that this many people can suddenly rush the Capital building while Congress and Senate is in session.

What if their was a car full of North Koreans going on a murder/suicide attack on Congress? Where the hell was National Guard let alone Secret Service or FBI agents or some form of private security on hand?

this is bad. shows again how bad security is for our Government. Not sure if Trump is in the house with Pence and everyone else but if they are, a coup could of taken place. armed protestors in the thousands and building up.

bullets would be flying and tanks rolling in if this was Russia or China. everything seems like it's staged for fail.

maybe everyone of these congress or senators or most are working together to bring the US to an end.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    inb4 "You're pro Big Brother"

Im not down with Big Brother on Society but this is our Government's House. I expect it there and not invasion of our own civilian Privacy. But I expect Big Brother protecting and monitoring the House. WTF.. Everything in this country or the last 20 years has been upside down, inside out and inverted
    the rubicon!!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood the rubicon!!

This isn't 1861. THere will be no civil war.

*A: This isn't the north against the south. It's not a physical territory with a border for civilians can gather and have a target point. It's peppered. every city to a city block has Red vs Blue
    *B: People are too tech minded and influenced to stay focus. it was easier in a day a 160 years ago when people didn't have much of a daily routine and their lives were about to change not in their favor. not just them but their neighbors and neighboring cities and state. a common goal but with a simple life. people just can't commit today to this. The rioters of BLM, Many of those are homeless and move from city to city and jump in. or they're college students. few had Jobs or careers and family. which they had lots to lose.
    *C: This might turn into a BLM/George Floyd type riot. it might even be worse but its not going to become a civil war. we have a Military that would crush them. and it would be sad for Family members killing family members. which did happen between 61-65 during the civil war but its not going to happen now.

Someone did get shot though
    Bugz Space Nigga
    they showed what look like a woman bleeding out of her mouth and looked pretty dead that was shot inside the Capital building an hour ago.

here comes the DC PoPo. the Mayor said he's setting a curfew for DC by 6pm EST

How in the fuck did this happen? you knew there would be a mob of people. nothing excuses this that happen today. Even If I favor the Protesting side for what seems like a stolen election. I have to be true to the Government in control (both Left and Right) and this is inexcusably. that they didn't set up barriers last night is inexcusable. they can't even mobilize for the next 4 hours they said. the National Guard is coming but the DC Police is being used right now.

this is fucking pathetic. Russia and China laughing their fucking asses off right now. Really bad. I think everyone in Washington DC. EVERYONE Needs to be fired
    Bugz Space Nigga
    FIRED! YOUR FIRED. GTFO
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    They didn't just walk in they broke through the barricades and broke out windows to enter the building. The DC mayor is a woman

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/watch-hundreds-of-trump-supporters-storm-capitol-hill-break-fences-and-fight-with-police-2021-01-06?mod=hp_minor_pos20
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by lanny is an alcoholic cocksucker that funds his addiction by sucking the cock of anyone who will provide him alcohol and crack rock no one cares what you think, nigger

I CARE

You fucking spaztic racist faggot. You old faggot. kill yourself. stop breathing up all the air and turning it hot. you big windbag
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    When you think you've got the majority of your citizens brainwashed into docile little sheep the last thing you expect is revolt.

There has been no talk of revolution even among the extreme left. They tantrum, plug their ears and scream "NOT MY PRESIDENT," call trump a cheeto, turd, blumpfy flumpfy crump and so forth, they protest and riot but none of them would dream of an actual violent rebellion or anything like that that would put their comfortable little life at risk.
    Originally posted by Bugz This isn't 1861. THere will be no civil war.

*A: This isn't the north against the south. It's not a physical territory with a border for civilians can gather and have a target point. It's peppered. every city to a city block has Red vs Blue
    *B: People are too tech minded and influenced to stay focus. it was easier in a day a 160 years ago when people didn't have much of a daily routine and their lives were about to change not in their favor. not just them but their neighbors and neighboring cities and state. a common goal but with a simple life. people just can't commit today to this. The rioters of BLM, Many of those are homeless and move from city to city and jump in. or they're college students. few had Jobs or careers and family. which they had lots to lose.
    *C: This might turn into a BLM/George Floyd type riot. it might even be worse but its not going to become a civil war. we have a Military that would crush them. and it would be sad for Family members killing family members. which did happen between 61-65 during the civil war but its not going to happen now.

Someone did get shot though

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by lanny is an alcoholic cocksucker that funds his addiction by sucking the cock of anyone who will provide him alcohol and crack rock you do realize that everything you posted is completely false…rite?

Radical leftists are more willing to flip police cars, break into stores, and light fires in their neighborhoods than they are to take up guns and storm the white house.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    The best way to defeat this is not give them news coverage or much of it. very little. then nothing.

people are temporary. they spend so much time in power. but the concepts can last for thousands of years. the furniture for hundreds or thousands.

furniture that probably existed at the state house when Lincoln was in presidency has been destroyed. furniture isn't worth more than human lives but who the fuck smashes the very thing that represents their cause. the furniture and building was there during a period where their own views valued most.

whatever. this might be arguable but this belonged to All Americans. and the one lady from San Diego died. and 4 others. "Health related isssues" Im guessing from the tear gas used.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    But not one politician died, aint that so convenient?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Number13 But not one politician died, aint that so convenient?

Well. I didn't want anyone to die that day.

Yet, in that line of thinking, say a bunch of Iranian Hit Squads rushed the place with the crowed. things could of turned much uglier. One even strapped with explosives. 72 on a belt

this was really sickening to see. I know a lot of people felt they had to send that message but it was amateur and retarded and none peaceful. they fucking beat up Podiums and Office Furniture on top of it. I'm kind of a Antique Lover (no homo el chronophilia of Office Furnishings and all things Old)
    Also No I dont fuck furniture but some of it is pretty sexy with the soft curves.

what happen to the simple put your arms in pipes or cardboard tubes and chain like 20 of you blocking the enterence or some shit from the 1960s?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Bugz what happen to the simple put your arms in pipes or cardboard tubes and chain like 20 of you blocking the enterence or some shit from the 1960s?

That was gay and did nothing.
    But this was also gay and did nothing because they didn't take any of them down
    Using their legs I expect.
    Originally posted by Bugz The best way to defeat this is not give them news coverage or much of it. very little. then nothing.

so your advocating communist-styled censorship.

with chinese characteristics.

yes ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What happened, happened because it wasn't stopped by design. They could have easily prevented it, however they let it happen because it would be the final nail. With optics like what happened, support for Mr MAGA and the MAGA cause dropped significantly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie What happened, happened because it wasn't stopped by design. They could have easily prevented it, however they let it happen because it would be the final nail. With optics like what happened, support for Mr MAGA and the MAGA cause dropped significantly.

how could they ?

thatd be hypocritical for them after all the support theyd given to hong kong protestors.

well at least none, not a single protestors in hong kong was shot dead.
    Originally posted by Sophie They could have easily prevented it, however they let it happen

No doubt about that...even the lowliest idiot in the town of idiotsville knew shit of some description was going to happen on that day...yet they took no real precautions...people died unnnecccessssarrrilly.
Jump to Top