User Controls

Wtf it snows in South africa and failstrailia during summer?

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    No wonder people from those regions are such salty shitty people
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Why is OP's nose so big doe?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did you just now learn that seasons aren't the same across the world
    Originally posted by aldra did you just now learn that seasons aren't the same across the world

No wonder you're such a miserable douchebag, you have snow during June.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king No wonder you're such a miserable douchebag, you have snow during June.

are you honestly this fucking stupid? did you graduate highschool let alone 8th grade?

different hemispheres, moron.
    Originally posted by Bugz are you honestly this fucking stupid? did you graduate highschool let alone 8th grade?

different hemispheres, moron.

You don't know something until you're presented with the information
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I tried to get the air force to fuck austrelia up but they said that just cos those godless fuckers have spiders and clebrate christmas on the beach wasnt reason enough so i called the australien embassador to the the white house and fed him burger i had spit in instead
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I tried to get the air force to fuck austrelia up but they said that just cos those godless fuckers have spiders and clebrate christmas on the beach wasnt reason enough so i called the australien embassador to the the white house and fed him burger i had spit in instead

and he spit in your ass so you butthole wouldn't bind up
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jesus is king No wonder you're such a miserable douchebag, you have snow during June.

What kind of weather do you think they have in January?
Jump to Top