User Controls

I used my Stimulus to relapse and why you should too.

Bradley Black Hole
    I din't think i was gonna do this, but then I got a really good time and now im back being a retarded nigger in space

heil biden o/
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    thats exactly what they want u to do bradleyb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RIPtotse thats exactly what they want u to do bradleyb

This. They don't want you to potentially save it / stretch it / invest it

He will probably spend it on spice and have his mom yell at him again
    It's impossible for me to relapse because I'm always down to get wild
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bradley I din't think i was gonna do this, but then I got a really good time and now im back being a retarded nigger in space

heil biden o/

Bifen didn't write the check. That assclown said that if hes elected he will cure cancer, i doubt it
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I din't think i was gonna do this, but then I got a really good time and now im back being a retarded nigger in space

heil biden o/

Good choice mate.

U fuckin' druggo.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    You know what, Regardless of how much I dislike Biden and what he's connected to I really want him to be president now. He will bring in more Social Security money probably and keep medical affordable. Trump never did shit for me. The Truth is bullshit.

White people suck (except me. Im a goody whitey) and the rest of you can suck Trump's smelly cheating, pussy grabbing dick.

I hope his Wife leaves him. Our first lady is a beautiful woman but was born under communist rule. commie but beautiful.
Jump to Top