User Controls

Poll: Who is sadder?

Who is sadder?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Vote
    YOuR POLL HAS BEEN RAPED
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Soy's vaginal swelling is getting intense
    I'm going with Larry simply because he's relatively young and so should be full of the joys of life. It's more understandable that STL is a saddo because he's an old fuck whose wife died just to get away from him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larry is really low IQ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My first wife didn't die until after I had remarried and had three children with the new wife.

Jiggly Booty fails yet again.

So sad.

VOTE STL1...and vote often, dammit!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm getting sick and tired of always getting picked on in these damn polls. I'm even thinking about changing my screen name. Do you think anyone will know it's me if I use a female screen name?

I'm thinking about changing it to Anne_Tifa. What do you think?

VOTE STL1...and vote often, dammit!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm getting sick and tired of always getting picked on in these damn polls. I'm even thinking about changing my screen name. Do you think anyone will know it's me if I use a female screen name?

I'm thinking about changing it to Anne_Tifa. What do you think?

VOTE STL1…and vote often, dammit!

People who keep changing their screen names piss me off. Just keep one account, like me.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump People who keep changing their screen names piss me off. Just keep one account, like me.

I don't change anything. Lanny forces me to use new accounts because he just doesn't "get" plurals.

HURR KEEP IT TO TONY HAWK EVEN THOUGH THAT ACCOUNT IS LOCKED OUT AND UNABLE TO POST HURRR DURRR

https://niggasin.space/user/4088

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't change anything. Lanny forces me to use new accounts because he just doesn't "get" plurals.

Lanny is a perfect example of a low IQ individual who just doesn't "get it".
    SCRON IS AN ALT OF SCRON HURRRR DA PLURALS

Originally posted by stl1 My first wife didn't die until after I had remarried and had three children with the new wife.

Alcohol is always a slow death
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    stl1 has multiple bastards running all over the place, and Jiggs pays to have his kid's developing fetuses vaccumed out of the womb.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump stl1 has multiple bastards running all over the place, and Jiggs pays to have his kid's developing fetuses vaccumed out of the womb.

I prefer the term 'eco friendly'...not adding to the carbon footprint.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Fair enough.

stl1 still goes around pretending to be progressive and woke and ecological and shit, despite his cascading contributions to over-population and global warming by his own reproductive incontinence.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Woke?

Hell, I think it's time for my nap.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Alcohol is always a slow death

While I wouldn't know about that, I do recall you've had much experience along those lines with your over 2 six-packs a night habit that you had for years and years.
    FUYS??????

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

Holy shit that panda bowl is the most weaboo shit I've seen.
Jump to Top