User Controls

January 6. The big showdown.

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    If Trump wins
    Absolute leftist and nigger meltdown.
    Blue cities will be obliterated by hordes of dumb nigger and antifa trash.
    Tons of stolen ps5s and 60 inch tv's.
    The DNC will claim Trump is a fascist and launch a total war campaign against him, the GOP and "white America".
    Faceberg, jwitter and joogle will go into danger zone level 5.

If sleazy joe wins
    Self-destructing RVs everywhere.
    Militia men raid various figures, corporate hq and carry out various assassinations.
    Cultural balkanization with whites and conservatives forming a breakaway civilization.
    Etc

Either way regardless of who wins major shit will go down.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    What the hell are you talking about. Joe won (regardless if someone cheated him in) is there something going on I dont know about? did Trump get a chance to possibly win the presidency afterall?
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz What the hell are you talking about. Joe won (regardless if someone cheated him in) is there something going on I dont know about? did Trump get a chance to possibly win the presidency afterall?

Where the fuck have you been?
    The DNC, big tech and demorats rigged the election.
    Dominion voter machines turned DJT votes to biden, lots of fraud with mail in votes etc.
    Trump won.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz What the hell are you talking about. Joe won (regardless if someone cheated him in) is there something going on I dont know about? did Trump get a chance to possibly win the presidency afterall?

how do you know he won tho? cheating isn't winning peedy. and yes theres a lot of things you don't know about thats why you're constantly asking stupid questions.

they have proof of voter fraud in georgia, they made everyone leave besides a few pollsters over some bogus water leak while they scanned biden ballots multiple times. it should be one man one vote and not letting illegals vote, the dnc has a long and prosperous history of this

and mail in ballots are a scam to just like how the machines can be easily hacked.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Where the fuck have you been?
    The DNC, big tech and demorats rigged the election.
    Dominion voter machines turned DJT votes to biden, lots of fraud with mail in votes etc.
    Trump won.

Im aware of all of this. But you're saying he won a court order to have a recount and be accepted?

i thought the judge's final answer was No. I haven't been watching tv
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how do you know he won tho? cheating isn't winning peedy. and yes theres a lot of things you don't know about thats why you're constantly asking stupid questions.

they have proof of voter fraud in georgia, they made everyone leave besides a few pollsters over some bogus water leak while they scanned biden ballots multiple times. it should be one man one vote and not letting illegals vote, the dnc has a long and prosperous history of this

and mail in ballots are a scam to just like how the machines can be easily hacked.

He won in the sense that a super Court Judge denied Trump a recount (at the last time I heard which was late December) so I stated Joe won even though I believe the DNC vote counters cheated.

But I said that because I figured the fucking court denied him and he would just have to accept they won fraudulently and not an honest win.
    Originally posted by Bugz Im aware of all of this. But you're saying he won a court order to have a recount and be accepted?

i thought the judge's final answer was No. I haven't been watching tv

so you're basically talking out of your ass.. okay..

if you haven't been watching the news then you wouldn't know what you're talking about
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so you're basically talking out of your ass.. okay..

if you haven't been watching the news then you wouldn't know what you're talking about

Dumb fuckhead. Im aware of the cheating from the Dominion Software.

Also I just looked online. So a recount occurs Jan 6th and if Trump wins does he have enough to win the Presidency? is that what is being said here?

if he wins all fucking hell will fly out of Satans Pit and this country will go full blown rioting?

Funny, we're getting a large load delivered of food the 6th. I guess I'll just hunker in again. try to make food and supplies last.

I even got an extra supply of energy drinks.

enjoy this world as much as you can. I just had a horrible tragedy in the family an its been hurting me the entire week but I been trying to pop in here and be my usual self. but it comes in waves.

this planet is a fucking Joke. Also Im worried sick about my Mother and her health and Corona as well.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    primed for escalation but I don't think the right will bite.

not necessarily out of restraint, but previous gatherings have shown that they'll just take it rather than shoot back. if it's just one or two, like Kyle, the media paints them as a madman and the right can't rally. they'd need a group with a following, like maybe the Proud Boys to go all in for it to convince more people that it's time to start shooting
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bugz this planet is a fucking Joke. Also Im worried sick about my Mother and her health and Corona as well.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511467-covid-confusion-deaths-lockdown/

read this, might make you feel a bit better. not just about covid, but the bit about effects on elderly and going out peacefully
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511467-covid-confusion-deaths-lockdown/

read this, might make you feel a bit better. not just about covid, but the bit about effects on elderly and going out peacefully

I am not going off on a tangent as Robert stated earlier. in 2019, around late October or more like the early part of November. I was eating breakfast and notice I couldn't taste anything. it got worse later in the day and then that night it was unusually warm and I ate icecream and it tasted like ice. I asked my girlfriend Gigi to taste it and she said it tasted real sweet.

I thought Shit I must have a brain tumor or some shit. I was weired out. then I got sick with fever. and I couldn't cough up anything. I couldn't cough normally. I couldn't feel the cough but rather I coughed and it was half way and I kept doing it until I felt it was a real cough. took like 10 tries. and I would get dizzy as fuck. this went on for 7 weeks and I got three rounds of fever. feeling clammy and sweating all the time. usually when I coughed I would have beads of sweat rolling down my forehead.

they're now saying that Corona may have existed as far back as early october in 2019. There are lots of Chinese students from China at Cal. not local Chinese family or kids. so I could have got the first dose of Corona.

I dont think I ever had a cough like that in my life. I thought it was asthma at first but I got fever and sweat.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    THE BIG NOSE DOWN
    nothing is gonna happen lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    We're going to win!

Bigly! So much winning!

You'll be tired of winning!

Be a winner!

Donate!

https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/we-made-history?amount=150
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Here's how Trump can still win...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    We're going to throw all the riggers in jail where they belong.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nothing is gonna happen lol

This, Americans are too fat and lazy to give a fuck other than whining about it verbally, the few thousand that do will soon be quashed underfoot. A few bombs may be planted, a few 60" TVs stolen...just another day in paradise.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump We're going to throw all the riggers in jail where they belong.

the riggers should be forced to build the wall
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Weeeeel gonts looks like we won!
Jump to Top