User Controls

Visited hell in a dream

Slept like two hours was up all night feeling good on a pain killer high but when i slept that last hour or so holy fuck did i ever have some crazy dreams. I went through a door anf there were all this tall stick men with no eyes just a big toothy mouthes and they were pale and bald there was like a ceremony going on and there was one creature that was kinda like the rest but only really fat and he it recognized me. He lowered his face down inches away from mine and was casually saying so you went through the door. He might of said something else but i dont remember. It was in the setting of a large dark hall i think and i had the impression that there was gonna be a celebratory feast. I didnt feel scared just disturbed especially after all these tall creatures started dancing around and shrieking. I think they looked normal before and then changed that way. The fat creature that got in my face creeped me out becuase his face resembled my grandpas that passed last year. Just woke up so im trying to get down as much as i can remember brain is still in a sleepy fog...need coffee
    Also years ago prolly when i was like 15 i remember about to go to bed and i closed my eyes and saw this demonic creature looking at me he kinda looked like the jeepers creepers y on with scales and sharp toothed large crooked smile i jumped because it was like he was right in my face
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If that's what hell is like, that doesn't sound that bad tbh.
Jump to Top