User Controls

I'm finally living in a condominium...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, my father purchased the place and is renting it to me for cheap...It's finally nice to have a spot That is under my dominium. 👍❤😊
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    the condominium has been living in you longer

make space inside for what you put inside
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick the condominium has been living in you longer

make space inside for what you put inside

there is always room for you and i in my heart, zanick.
    you'll die in your sleep whether arrhythmia or stabbing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick you'll die in your sleep whether arrythmia or stabbing

Sounds great.
    where do i sign up?
    don’t do a credit check okay that’s not what i’m about
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    WellHung Black Hole
    niggers?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    nice bro...if i lived in a city instead of the suburbs I prolly woulda got a condo instead of my house...possibly
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Chin nuts?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, my father purchased the place and is renting it to me for cheap…It's finally nice to have a spot That is under my dominium. 👍❤😊

Pics Bro or stop lying to us.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RIPtotse nice bro…if i lived in a city instead of the suburbs I prolly woulda got a condo instead of my house…possibly

Your house is a porta potty named Honey-Dew

and you share it with three other homeless roommates.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Read this as "my father bought a condom and I'm living in it."
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Read this as "my father bought a condom and I'm living in it."

which means he broke free, a bit cold and slow and somehow got to the egg first. think about this for a moment Everyo. Kr0z, Hiki, Hungwell and pretty much every fucking person on this site was the first wiggly to enter Mothers home base. The Egg.

wow. 3,000,000 identical of us but some far greater than others didn't make it to the egg first.

and we all end up here. same issues of sort. tormented by all the games life keeps throwing at us.

I'm just glad I wasn't one of those black guys stationed at Port Chicago, California in July of 1944 with someone having a bad day and hitting a munition crate with a hammer crying foul against his mates on the ship.

KA BOOOOOOM
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I imagine OP broke into someone's apartment and is posting from their computer
    How are you paying the rent and what happens if you don't?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Post pics of the new place, whats yhe monthly rent? congrads in it too
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting Post pics of the new place, whats yhe monthly rent? congrads in it too

brah he's lying out of his, he got his dad to buy him a condo yeah.. right yet was asking me and octavian for money because he has nothing to eat yet claims he has 10k in the bank.. claims he has a girlfriend that is some guys wife that takes him shopping ect.. common.. theres a reason why he's always saying he wants to kill himself and is so depressed he doesn't like to shower or brush his teeth..

if his dad bought him a condo im sure his dad would of bought him a mattress to go with it because he doesn't have money or a job, he ask his dad and grandma for money

lets be real here you fools he's not gonna post a picture of it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lets be real here you fools he's not gonna post a picture of it.

I remember people on DH saying that when he "threatened" to post a full frontal...but then he did and made it his profile pic.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I remember people on DH saying that when he "threatened" to post a full frontal…but then he did and made it his profile pic.

non-sequitur, he's a perv and has proven it many times but anything about money or "owning" things / women, he's always lied about.

I've seen him whip out his smelly dick in tc because he was two nervous to actually talk to us so he just attempted to gun us, he's not into women he's actually into dudes.

that ass picture he sent me last year, he said his girlfriend took it of him.. yeah right he used his laptop to do it and then claimed he doesn't own a laptop but had to of been on one in his motel room

his dad probably thinks he's a real loser, he also told me he's a manager at a restaurant..

he doesn't have a condo he can't even pay his car insurance.
Jump to Top