User Controls

Does Bugz have Autism?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Although harmless I find him extremely annoying. Like I don't even read any of his posts on account of their Hiki Nosed sized fucking length. It reminds me of IWD's meth fuelled rants on Zoklet. Every now and again I think, "OK, let's see what he's got to say", only to find he's off on some fucking mad tangent I can't follow.

Is this some hyperactive disorder or just Autism?

Between Rabbit loser's flagrant Noncing, Cock nose not dying of cancer, and Krotz not being imprisoned for rape; I'm pretty mad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    perhaps you should fuck a nigger, no?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Bugz is awesome.
    Sorry that you are too stupid to take the time to get to know someone before you judge them but if I could only keep a few of you he would be one I would keep.
    The man is WOKE!
    I might not always like what he has to say but I'm glad I hear it.
    How bout you 2 sad fucks go lust after Candyrein and stop talking about men.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Bugz is awesome.
    Sorry that you are too stupid to take the time to get to know someone before you judge them but if I could only keep a few of you he would be one I would keep.
    The man is WOKE!

CandyRein is a nigger.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Although harmless I find him extremely annoying. Like I don't even read any of his posts on account of their Hiki Nosed sized fucking length. It reminds me of IWD's meth fuelled rants on Zoklet. Every now and again I think, "OK, let's see what he's got to say", only to find he's off on some fucking mad tangent I can't follow.

Between Rabbit loser's flagrant Noncing, Cock nose not dying of cancer, and Krotz not being imprisoned for rape; I'm pretty mad.

If you think he has autism, you should look at yourself. You post the same shit over and over. and you can't rape the willing fyi
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    OP has a huge chin and fucked up nose
    The man is WOKE!

i've got to know him and he's not totally bad, here on the forum he blows but when i've spoke to him on tc he can we alright sometimes but he will turn the conversation into something else and start getting visibly pissed.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king OP has a huge chin and fucked up nose

and you look like a jooish michael jackson
    The man is WOKE!

brah lets be real here you've lusted after candyrein, you and slank went as far as to somehow get and save nude pictures of her
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Although harmless I find him extremely annoying. Like I don't even read any of his posts on account of their Hiki Nosed sized fucking length. It reminds me of IWD's meth fuelled rants on Zoklet. Every now and again I think, "OK, let's see what he's got to say", only to find he's off on some fucking mad tangent I can't follow.

dude i don't know what your deal is but you used to be cool. all you do now is just post the same shit over and over trying to bring people down, like your like the new smellhung, you've made so many threads about with flagrant and vapid lies
    Bugz Space Nigga
    And now for something completely different!

Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you look like a jooish michael jackson

You look like a pufferfish with a fasces where your nose should be
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You look like a pufferfish with a fasces where your nose should be

it was just alcohol bloat in that one picture
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was just alcohol bloat in that one picture

Nope, you're like that in all of your pictures.
    You get the flabbiness from your really ugly obese mother
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Nope, you're like that in all of your pictures.

wrong
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You get the flabbiness from your really ugly obese mother

my moms not obese and she's actually really pretty for her age. she always has been.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my moms not obese and she's actually really pretty for her age. she always has been.

Your mom is ugly as fuck and fat.
    She looks 20 years older than your dad.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wrong

I'm gonna start calling you asscheeks since you have huge pufferfish cheeks.
    You must get them from your fatass mom, she has a huge head.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I'm gonna start calling you asscheeks since you have huge pufferfish cheeks.
    You must get them from your fatass mom, she has a huge head.

you've never seen my mom before get off the gas
Jump to Top