User Controls

Did you know all the Jackson 5s names?

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally, the Jackson 5 were composed of brothers Jackie (born Sigmund Jackson, May 4, 1951), Tito (guitar, born Toriano Jackson, October 15, 1953), Jermaine (bass, lead vocals, born December 11, 1954), Marlon (born March 12, 1957), and Michael (lead vocals, born August 29, 1958).

And there you go you crusty Suckas!

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Nigger
    Niggy
    Nigga
    Nig
    Nigra
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats child abuse
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i dunno but their jamz slapped, nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats child abuse

Yes apparently their father was very child abusive and sadly if children work in a family business it's not considered child labor abuse. they're allowed to perform up to 4 hours I believe.

Originally posted by STER0S i dunno but their jamz slapped, nigga

Plus This ^
    Jackson
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Yes apparently their father was very child abusive and sadly if children work in a family business it's not considered child labor abuse. they're allowed to perform up to 4 hours I believe.

Plus This ^

i guess to each their own, i don't see it as child abuse. my dad would make me mow the lawn when I was a kid and he paid me. my boss lets his daughter work at the shop from time to time and she's loaded off dads money I doubt she's bitching
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I used to have to work on the lawn all the time. I hated it as a kid but it made me love gardening and clipping our hedges when we owned a house.

my old house looks like shit. the person living there now doesn't cut weeds nor hedge clip.

I have a beautiful back lawn and kept the trees all trimmed. looks like shit now on google map.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Bugz I used to have to work on the lawn all the time. I hated it as a kid but it made me love gardening and clipping our hedges when we owned a house.

my old house looks like shit. the person living there now doesn't cut weeds nor hedge clip.

I have a beautiful back lawn and kept the trees all trimmed. looks like shit now on google map.

address
Jump to Top