User Controls

The Mandela Effect, more specifically the sinbad genie movie

zok jr. Houston
    Not sure if this belongs here cause I am not sure there is a conspiracy involved but it is pretty weird. So there is this kind of phenomenon thing called the Mandela effect. I just came across it the other day. Basically it is called the Mandela effect because many people remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison in the 80s. I actually vaguely remember learning in school that he did indeed die in prison. In reality though he died in 2013.

This whole thing is about people remembering things differently than they actually happened which, sure, is commonplace but coupled with the fact that there is a large volume of people who specifically remember something without any suggestiveness makes it pretty compelling.

Now to the point, the main Mandela Effect that really creeps me out and chills me to the bone. Lets start with a story. Probably about 2 months ago me and a friend were talking about shitty old nineties movies. One that came to mind which I mentioned was that 90s movie with Sinbad where he was a genie. My friend corrected me saying "no, that was Shaq." Well I remember Sinbad makign one as well, thats pretty weird. I moved on and didn't think much of it.

Fast forward to about three days ago I came across the whole Berenstein/Barenstain thing (which is also weird to me since I read these books as a kid and clearly remember the 'stein' name but it isn't as compelling.) While looking into it a bit more I found out there was a whole giant thing related to these phenomena.

I found out that not only me but literally thousands of people remember a movie in the 90s where Sinbad starred as a genie and even remember scenes costumes the plot etc. THIS SHIT IS BLOWING MY MIND! There is literally no trace of this movie having ever existed! Someone even contacted Sinbad himself and he denies all of it.

I don't know what to say seriously my mind is blown and I am about to go crazy and live under a bridge babbling about Sinbad the genie to passers-by.

Anyways does anyone else remember this movie? If so please post anything you rem,ember about it and if you happen to have a copy I will literally pay you $1000+ for it.

Also here is some more info its fucking spoopy: https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/55f5rt/the_sinbad_genie_movie_complete_analysis/

edit: sorry bout spelling/formatting I am pretty fuckin drunk
    I think it's just that sinbad always dressed like a genie. The shaq movie was obviously Shazam.

What retarded amerifat thinks Nelson Mandela died in the 80s? Like why would he be a household name for dying in prison? Do you know how many civil rights activists have died in prison (Nawt enough amirite?)? No? Because no one gives a shit about the ones who died in prison. The black panthers who died in prison were all the most forgettable ones. Nobody remembers tookie and mumia anymore because they lost, the government won and they died. Fuck maybe mumia didn't die yet and everyone just thinks he did because he's so irrelevant. I wish that making a murderer weirdo died in prison so I wouldn't have to see his rapey hillbilly face all the time while hipsters feign moral outrage and pretend to know anything about the legal system.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by yum I think it's just that sinbad always dressed like a genie. The shaq movie was obviously Shazam.

What retarded amerifat thinks Nelson Mandela died in the 80s? Like why would he be a household name for dying in prison? Do you know how many civil rights activists have died in prison (Nawt enough amirite?)? No? Because no one gives a shit about the ones who died in prison. The black panthers who died in prison were all the most forgettable ones. Nobody remembers tookie and mumia anymore because they lost, the government won and they died. Fuck maybe mumia didn't die yet and everyone just thinks he did because he's so irrelevant. I wish that making a murderer weirdo died in prison so I wouldn't have to see his rapey hillbilly face all the time while hipsters feign moral outrage and pretend to know anything about the legal system.

Well the Shaq movie was Kazaam. I swear though even before learning about this I vividly remember a Sinbad genie movie, its weird. He does dress pretty weirdly though but he has never dressed in the outfit that many people including myself remember him as a genie.

The Nelson Mandela thing, well like I said it was pretty vague for me but I sort of recall him dying in prison but that one wasn't very compelling to me unlike this Sinbad one.

99% of the Mandela effect shit is people not knowing how to spell but there is one or two intriguing things.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I never experienced this.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRJigm1o3w
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    FortuneCookie Yung Blood
    The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What yum said. Sinbad is always wearing that fucking genie bandanna and big gold earring
    "..we all stopped existing in 2012"
    Mandela Effect = mentally ill people think that their shit memory is proof of glitches in the matrix
    Originally posted by Sophie I never experienced this.

Did you know Ed Mcmahon never did publishers clearing house commercials? Still no?

I remembered Muhammad Ali dying in like 2008 or 2009 too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Elvis lives
    This really started fucking with peoples heads. I think the Muhammad Ali thing was a mess up on the media which didn't followup and I know a few other people I thought I heard died where still alive. Ernist Brognine I thought died and then I saw him and then he died right after I saw him thinking he died like a decade earlier.

MSM did this.

And without a doubt, i know Ed McMahon was holding that big ass check unless it wasn't Publisher Clearance house but a similar company and that's a trick statement.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 This really started fucking with peoples heads. I think the Muhammad Ali thing was a mess up on the media which didn't followup and I know a few other people I thought I heard died where still alive. Ernist Brognine I thought died and then I saw him and then he died right after I saw him thinking he died like a decade earlier.

MSM did this.

And without a doubt, i know Ed McMahon was holding that big ass check unless it wasn't Publisher Clearance house but a similar company and that's a trick statement.

Yeah it is wild. I try to be objective but when someone told me about it and I looked into it it was wild.

The Sinbad thing though seemed familiar to me. I think it's an association with Kazaam (another tall black guy in a kids movies in the 90s) and the association with the name Sinbad. So for me I think thats what it was but idk about other people. If they specifically remember him as a genie I can't say they don't.
    You were Joking about Ed McMahon though? Because of course he did those commercials. Anyone who says he didn't means someone in hollywood is working with CoIntel to keep everyone dazzled at facts that have been covered up. I mean someone has to have an old VHS tape of Ed McMahon holding a check or standing next to someone holding their own larger than life size check.

these are just plays on mind quirks. McDonalds vs MacDonalds. I always remember the signs saying McDonalds as a kid. others saw MacDonald
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    its called early onset altzheimers.
    Or shape-shifting disinfo
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by ACE Did you know Ed Mcmahon never did publishers clearing house commercials? Still no?

I remembered Muhammad Ali dying in like 2008 or 2009 too.

I don't even know who Ed McMahon is my nigga'.
Jump to Top