User Controls

I want all my supporters out on Jan 6th in Washington DC!

Donald Trump Black Hole
    To celebrate the last 4 years, I want all my supporters to get beat up by antifa and BLM one last time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    §m£ÂgØL is that you?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    cuck squad reporting in
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'll be monitoring and tweeting from my bunker under the white house.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    BLM and antifa disappeared after they stopped being paid.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats BLM and antifa disappeared after they stopped being paid.

They're going to be out tomorrow in a big way - people are already noticing the tell-tale signs, like supplies of bricks left lying around in advance.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm not going cuz I feel I would be better off not getting nuked,, I'm gonna be there to reap vengeance on the left if they nuke my people
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm skerred TRUMP is gonna give folks fat lumps of money for being there to support him and I'm gonna mis out again
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm skerred TRUMP is gonna give folks fat lumps of money for being there to support him and I'm gonna mis out again

I'm going to raid fort knox and I'll be flying around DC throwing gold bricks from my marine force one helicopter.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I'm going to raid fort knox and I'll be flying around DC throwing gold bricks from my marine force one helicopter.

"protester killed by gold bullion thrown by Donald Trump from attack helicopter"
    I knew it!! fuck I still got time to get there,, are you gonna do it before the nuke goes off?
    he could put little parachutes on em before he tosses em out
    Originally posted by lanny likes little boys that would be a half decent idea if it werent for the inconvenience of gravity.

gravity makes it at least 10x funnier
Jump to Top