User Controls

Which is scarier

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Super AIDS:
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5529a1.htm

Super Corona:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/scientific-brief-emerging-variant.html
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    depends coovid is creating a world down fall and I'm not afraid of getting it but the hiv sounds like a horrible way to die
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    give the gift of coof
    AHHH YEAH TIGHT FUCKING CHEEKS!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby depends coovid is creating a world down fall and I'm not afraid of getting it but the hiv sounds like a horrible way to die

You should be afraid. People are popping up with the weird shit now. You don't even have to have symptoms to be at risk for this. COVID-19 is so unlike other coronavirus diseases. This is going to be where the biggest damage comes from. We'll be seeing the damage of this for the rest of our lives. This is the virus that keeps on giving.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Why would I be scared of AIDs? I ain't no faggot.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why would I be scared of AIDs? I ain't no faggot.

you should be scared of covid tho, its airborne and itll give you the sniffles.
    Originally posted by Kev you should be scared of covid tho, its airborne and itll give you the sniffles.

It literally alters your DNA. And unlike other viruses, COVID-19 does so permanently. The cells don't die off like with other coronaviruses like SARS. They propagate and make new cells with altered DNA. This is what makes COVID so dangerous. Immunity is why old people die, but this effect of the virus is something everyone deals with. Kids will be especially fucked over by getting infected, as they've got a whole lifetime of growing and making new cells ahead of them.

You should really listen to Fauci more. You'd be educated if you did.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad It literally alters your DNA.

i think you have the virus confused with the vaccine. amusingly, the cure has a higher fatality rate than the virus.
    Originally posted by Kev i think you have the virus confused with the vaccine. amusingly, the cure has a higher fatality rate than the virus.

Dude... that is like a fundamental way of how viruses work. What the fuck are you talking about?

The vaccine does NOT alter your DNA.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriaforster/2021/01/11/covid-19-vaccines-cant-alter-your-dna-heres-why/?sh=1e3bb5822491

I have an associates in science so don't fuck with me. I know what I'm talking about. Basically an expert

Like, what do you think the vaccine is, dude? This isn't like a flu vaccine. You are not being injected with the coronavirus in the same way you are injected with a 'weakened/decapitated flu' with the flu shot. You are being injected with replicated proteins that stimulate the same receptor sites as the coronavirus in order to trigger an immune response. It does not inject DNA into your cells, even if you are injecting DNA.

Again, you really need to watch more Fauci. He does a fantastic job of explaining how the virus works. Or literally listen to any other scientist you want. They all say the same shit, because its science. It's the same science here on Earth as on the moon or the bottom of the ocean. Science is science.

Seriously go ahead and post the source for your claims. I would LOVE to see it.
    Originally posted by Kev the cure has a higher fatality rate than the virus.

Also that is not even remotely true lmao. Holy fuck.

Where do you get your info?
    I bet you think people can catch the coronavirus from the vaccine too lmao.

You clearly have no idea how awesome this vaccine is. This is cutting edge science that has only been possible because of CRISPR and similar genetic sequencing technologies.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad It literally alters your DNA. And unlike other viruses, COVID-19 does so permanently. The cells don't die off like with other coronaviruses like SARS. They propagate and make new cells with altered DNA. This is what makes COVID so dangerous. Immunity is why old people die, but this effect of the virus is something everyone deals with. Kids will be especially fucked over by getting infected, as they've got a whole lifetime of growing and making new cells ahead of them.

You should really listen to Fauci more. You'd be educated if you did.

LMFAO the state of this
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad You should be afraid. People are popping up with the weird shit now. You don't even have to have symptoms to be at risk for this. COVID-19 is so unlike other coronavirus diseases. This is going to be where the biggest damage comes from. We'll be seeing the damage of this for the rest of our lives. This is the virus that keeps on giving.

yeah I know a couple neighbors that tested positive for it but they had no symptoms but just couldn't go to work until they got cleared. If this is really as real as they say it is I probably had it back in march, I had a really high fever but I felt fine actually, who knows. But I do think this virus is overplayed. Tons of people are missing work but going to bars and getting it but they still keep going back.
Jump to Top