User Controls

PS4 Pro Blue Light of Death

Incessant Yung Blood
    Halp

I’m wondering if it’s power supply issue, as when I was moving it to mess with other wires behind my TV I think the power fell out without putting much or any strain on it.

Can I try another power cord without worrying abt the amps not being the same?

It’s saying it can’t start and to plug in controller with USB connection, but nothing happens when I do that.
    Lanny motherfucker
    Originally posted by Incessant Can I try another power cord without worrying abt the amps not being the same?

You should be able to, on mine at least there's no brick on the cable, it just takes normal ole AC in. If your cable does have a brick you definitely need something that will deliver DC with the same voltage/amperage, but I don't think it does.
    Incessant Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Lanny You should be able to, on mine at least there's no brick on the cable, it just takes normal ole AC in. If your cable does have a brick you definitely need something that will deliver DC with the same voltage/amperage, but I don't think it does.

I ordered another cord because it turns out I don’t have a spare. Not hopeful that’s the issue... when it says it is checking system storage status it stops at 34%, jumps to 100%, tells me to connect a controller by usb and then nothing happens when I hit ps button. It’s not a usb to micro usb connector that came with it, but I can’t image that would matter.
    RIPtotse Houston
    rape imho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    boot it up in safe mode and do a reset

1 Turn your PS4 fully off. Don't set it to Rest Mode. ...
    2 Hold down the power button until you hear two beeps. ...
    3 Choose the reset option you need. ...
    4 If you're not having software problems, pick Initialize PS4.
Jump to Top