User Controls

I miss Golmo

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Not really but I hope he is living a good, honest, hardworking supple yung Mexican lyfe at the present tense. I think this place was a toxic influence on him and after his butthole was passed around so much, there was not much left to poke at. Hopefully he put down the fedora as well. God bless kippo, I would still like to inflict an immense amount of violently tinged and sexually charged anal ravishing upon him so I want to keep the line of communication open. As open as his ass cheeks around a hydro husband. I hope he had a Merry Christmas with his familia and he someday posts pictures of his cousin with the big knockers. Smell ya later!
    I hope he catches hiv from a heroin addiction.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I hope he catches hiv from a heroin addiction.

He lives pretty close to you. You must be afraid of him if you haven't traveled to his city searching for him in hopes of an ANAL ENTANGLEMENT
    My embassy is in his state, I might have to go there soon. I'm not gonna lie, I want to see this motherfuckers face IRL. Wouldn't be worth getting my hands dirty over him tho.

Not related but I often fantasize about buying tickets to somewhere else and inviting a friend to show them the beautiful, distant, Taiga. They might like it enough to stay there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're so insecure and neurotic you genuinely can't even have a human moment without undermining it for yourself by trying to act tuff.
    Would he interesting if malodorous russian could hook up with him tho
    Originally posted by The Head Nigger In Charge You're so insecure and neurotic you genuinely can't even have a human moment without undermining it for yourself by trying to act tuff.

Who is this comment for, gaylum?

What constitutes acting tuff?

The problem with common justice in the u.s. is that the nation started out as a republic. For those who don't know, a republic is a rule of the law, whereas a democracy is a rule of the majority (which can be manipulated more easily).

The laws make assault illegal. In the u.s. you can get a term (depending on the circumstances) which is longer than what people get for murder in Russia. Yet in places like a big chunk of Africa, people will gather to lynch a thief, administering common justice. And in a lot of other less developed countries, you only get a couple months for fighting, unless you end up stabbing or robbing as part of the fight.

A government in its essence is a monopoly on violence. The cops in the u.s. shoot people everyday for no reason, whereas others are usually scrutinized for use of force, even when justified.

You can still attack people and get away with it, but its definitely more risky when you have some connection with the person.

I've seen all too many times someone deserving a beating while acting tough, only to cry to the police when they actually get whats coming to them. A recent example took place in a club in a rich city, where some mexican was jumping and being loud, and got popped in the face. Instead of fighting, he ran away and called the cops. The cops were given a false address, as the "perpetrator" is in the country illegally while evading a consecutive prison term in Ukraine. But this would not be possible for a documented person who is in the system and pays taxes.

How much of a pussy does one need to be to call other men to handle their problems? Keep it to family/clan feuds. They should make dueling legal, so that people can use force within the law and without the fear of prosecution.
    i talked to him the other day, he isnt
    Kev Space Nigga
    I was gonna ask earlier, where the fuck he at? it seems he bailed around a week after i did. guess he missed me.

fucking faggot.
    he is just chilling and not using the internet because its too much of a distraction and he has to focus on his new job
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he is just chilling and not using the internet because its too much of a distraction and he has to focus on his new job

whats that, giving rimjobs to nursing care residents with irritable bowel syndrome?
    no hes like a manager of a grocery store or sum shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Picking tomatoes hnnnnnnngh
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no hes like a manager of a grocery store or sum shit

I was about to make fun, then i remembered honest work is a good thing. Especially when it comes to Mexicans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie I was about to make fun, then i remembered honest work is a good thing. Especially when it comes to Mexicans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

he terk err jerbs tho
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Who is this comment for, gaylum?

What constitutes acting tuff?

The problem with common justice in the u.s. is that the nation started out as a republic. For those who don't know, a republic is a rule of the law, whereas a democracy is a rule of the majority (which can be manipulated more easily).

The laws make assault illegal. In the u.s. you can get a term (depending on the circumstances) which is longer than what people get for murder in Russia. Yet in places like a big chunk of Africa, people will gather to lynch a thief, administering common justice. And in a lot of other less developed countries, you only get a couple months for fighting, unless you end up stabbing or robbing as part of the fight.

A government in its essence is a monopoly on violence. The cops in the u.s. shoot people everyday for no reason, whereas others are usually scrutinized for use of force, even when justified.

You can still attack people and get away with it, but its definitely more risky when you have some connection with the person.

I've seen all too many times someone deserving a beating while acting tough, only to cry to the police when they actually get whats coming to them. A recent example took place in a club in a rich city, where some mexican was jumping and being loud, and got popped in the face. Instead of fighting, he ran away and called the cops. The cops were given a false address, as the "perpetrator" is in the country illegally while evading a consecutive prison term in Ukraine. But this would not be possible for a documented person who is in the system and pays taxes.

How much of a pussy does one need to be to call other men to handle their problems? Keep it to family/clan feuds. They should make dueling legal, so that people can use force within the law and without the fear of prosecution.

Didn't read
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no hes like a manager of a grocery store or sum shit

No he's not. He used to be but supposedly lives in hawaii now with his parents
Jump to Top