User Controls

Obligatory new year Skinny Puppy and Merzbow thread

Jesus is king African Astronaut

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie is a fag that lives with his mom
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie is a fag that lives with his mom

Masami literally hates you.
    He's called pirates parasites in an interview.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    OPie thinks these groups are obligatory or doesn't know what the fucking word means.

OPie is described as an obligatory faggoted simp
    Bugz Space Nigga
    My Girlfriend Gigi used to live in NYC during a summer with a college friend while on break from Boston U

and she and her said CBGBs was great punk back in summer of 1980 but it smelled like piss everywhere and some drunk skinhead couldnt hold it and shit right outside this roped section and was dragged off with a turd still popped out like a gopher head.

she said it left a brown crayola mark line.

Only Vegas would purchase every piece and reassemble the fucking club in Vegas. how fucking funny is that. I bet the owner of the place made big money selling the debris before throwing up some trendy condo unit as they did. dirtying up the club shady side of town into a beautiful clean district.

I wish I could have seen NYC in the mid to late 1970s at the core of the punk era.

edited: forgot this

Originally posted by Bugz OPie thinks these groups are obligatory or doesn't know what the fucking word means.

OPie is described as an obligatory faggoted simp

Now you're trying to post like krotz
    Your retardation has pulled a 360 and went into full turbo mode.
    Originally posted by Bugz My Girlfriend Gigi used to live in NYC during a summer with a college friend while on break from Boston U

and she and her said CBGBs was great punk back in summer of 1980 but it smelled like piss everywhere and some drunk skinhead couldnt hold it and shit right outside this roped section and was dragged off with a turd still popped out like a gopher head.

she said it left a brown crayola mark line.

Only Vegas would purchase every piece and reassemble the fucking club in Vegas. how fucking funny is that. I bet the owner of the place made big money selling the debris before throwing up some trendy condo unit as they did. dirtying up the club shady side of town into a beautiful clean district.

I wish I could have seen NYC in the mid to late 1970s at the core of the punk era.

edited: forgot this

Your gf doesn't even have sex with you
    Opie is a gaylord
    street_carp African Astronaut
    OP sends me PMs when he knows I'm online and I delete them without reading them.
Jump to Top