User Controls

We are one year into the decade

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Folks how has the 2020s treated you?

Personally for me it's been pretty bad, not because of the virus but for personal reasons.

I remain hopeful because this is the decade of VR and AI

What will the 2020s aesthetic be?
    It took the 2010s until mid 2012 to 2013 to really feel and look different from the 00s.

This year will mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Folks how has the 2020s treated you?

Personally for me it's been pretty bad, not because of the virus but for personal reasons.

I remain hopeful because this is the decade of VR and AI

What will the 2020s aesthetic be?
    It took the 2010s until mid 2012 to 2013 to really feel and look different from the 00s.

This year will mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11

this isn't funny. its a sin. so many homeless people and you have some fucker giving a kitten a spa treatment. LOL thats just the way of this world
    it was aight
    Bugz Space Nigga
    You know whats a trip is this is the third decade. I mean 9 years and and another 3 and it's 1/rd through the century.

thats like 2009 back to back to 2021

wasnt that long ago. and then it will be 1/3rd over.

if they discover the youth serum and we all get to live to be 200 years old or whatever, many o us will see 2100.

which basicly will be what? custard soft people
    Bugz Space Nigga
    meanwhile people getting on that bus
    Originally posted by Bugz meanwhile people getting on that bus

Even if you could live forever, this world fucking sucks currently especially for young people so why would they. I want to die as fast as possible and get this over with

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8414605/Number-sexless-young-people-DOUBLED-two-decades.html
    Bugz Space Nigga
    What the fuck reason do you have to get on that bus?

I have weird fucking karma my whole life. but it has seen good times too. take the good moments as they come. you also have to try and be in a good mood.

don't get addicted to spending or getting credit. spend on shit you need and enjoy you got it.

You know what kind of works is smiling the first thing in the morning and as Geddy Lee sings "Begin the day with a friendly voice"

I need to work on that myself but I have done it and it works most of the time. Unless you have shit on your mind. but smiling seems to release endorphins.

I Really thought today was Saturday but it's a Friday. cool an extra day to do nothing and go nowhere. I wonder how many theaters will still exist when this shit is all over.. if ever it is.
    So weird.
    Originally posted by Bugz don't get addicted to spending or getting credit. spend on shit you need and enjoy you got it.

I got a credit card when I was 18 years old. I was depositing and spinning thousands of canadian dollars monthly (the equivalent of like $1k USD lmao) and my bank called me in for a meeting on a saturday afternoon. I thought they were gonna bust me because I was selling weed and putting the $$$ in my bank but they gave me a credit card, a really good one with all kinds of perks and shit.

It had like a $400 daily cash withdraw limit. I was pretty responsible for it the first year. I would get it to $1k, pay it off and they would increase limit. I got it up to a $5k limit by the time I moved out of my parents and got my own place.

And then my relationship with a woman crashed and burned and I started doing a lot of drugs . I would take out the $400 daily cash, deposit it in my bank and spend it all on bitcoin. I managed to try almost every drug that exists even some rare ones like LSZ and opium before it all came to an end.

I regret nothing, fuck the economy, burn the banks!

Bugz Space Nigga
    wait, you bought bitcoin? so you still have bitcoin?
    no i spent it all on drugs.

this is a screenshot of my localbitcoin.com account transaction history.

I was involved in a lot of darknet drug markets. Silkroad 1 & 2, Sheep market and Agora. Agora was the best one, the were the only darknet that didn't get involved in scams, hacks or busted. Someone tried to hack them so they closed up shop.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We're about half a day into the new decade, rather.

Please get with the times.

Thanks.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ We're about half a day into the new decade, rather.

Please get with the times.

Thanks.

Anno domini idiot telling someone to get with the times, how ironic.
    2020 was the start of the decade.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Even if you could live forever, this world fucking sucks currently especially for young people so why would they. I want to die as fast as possible and get this over with

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8414605/Number-sexless-young-people-DOUBLED-two-decades.html

then kill urself, ya scared little bitch.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Im in a sexy silk pair of black Boxer Briefs that look like biker shorts but with a fly.

I wanna fuck something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bugz Im in a sexy silk pair of black Boxer Briefs that look like biker shorts but with a fly.

I wanna fuck something

This post made me whistful for simple teenage years. Best hikki thread in a while because he started it honestly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Things will not get better, only worse. The people who own you don't care about you.

The only thing to look forward to is death; you will not change anything by yourself.

If you want to change anything, you need to make many kids and educate them. Be replaced by 10 others who think alike
    Originally posted by WellHung then kill urself, ya scared little bitch.

okay
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie is a mamas boy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Anno domini idiot telling someone to get with the times, how ironic.
    2020 was the start of the decade.

What about this post could you possibly have had to EDIT?

New millennium Jan 1st, 2001. New 2nd decade, jan 1st, 2021.

Get.
    Withthetimes.

I made the times pun and you tried to steal it and adopt it as your own you fucking normie.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie doesn't know his father
Jump to Top