User Controls

Why does Octavian not post anymore?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    HTS said he was the most handsome Totsean?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I don’t know but I miss him

However Grylls is the most hansum totsean!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Poor chinchan the only "woman" who finds him attractive is a confused gay guy.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls I don’t know but I miss him

However Grylls is the most hansum totsean!

You're a fugly conehead
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You're a fugly conehead

Your gran pappy has a cock nose
    Hts and Ghost yo
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Your gran pappy has a cock nose

Correct.
    he got hooked on cocaine again round the holidays fucking pyramid chin degenerate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he got hooked on cocaine again round the holidays fucking pyramid chin degenerate

Incorrect.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he got hooked on cocaine again round the holidays fucking pyramid chin degenerate

I heard you fuck HTS WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK NOSE
    Every year around christmas the white collar drug addicts force feed him cocaine and then he stumbles back a few months later talking about getting sober. It's a real shame.

There is a lot of cocaine use in the UK especially among the white collar office workers. The wastewater treatment facility for London reports the highest amount of cocaine metabolites in their water than anywhere else on Earth, lots of molly too.

They are fucking druggos over there

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He posts under "Robert Mubabe" now AKA BLACK HITLER
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Every year around christmas the white collar drug addicts force feed him cocaine and then he stumbles back a few months later talking about getting sober. It's a real shame.

There is a lot of cocaine use in the UK especially among the white collar office workers. The wastewater treatment facility for London reports the highest amount of cocaine metabolites in their water than anywhere else on Earth, lots of molly too.

They are fucking druggos over there

I keep replaying this and laughing my tits off.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    RockJaw will always be around. He aint got nothin better to do.
    Originally posted by WellHung My mother is a cancerous rotting husk, and Oct has decades left with his

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    lol @ husk. #Brittalk
    Originally posted by WellHung lol @ husk. #Brittalk

Ball chinians?
Jump to Top