User Controls

Jeffrey Epstein had footage of aliens fucking minors

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    So he blackmailed them into orchestrating his escape.

OMFG!
    the miners tunneled into his cell and replaced the real Epstein with a dead clone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They hang 'em low, because it's tough to raise a dead body to anything higher than a few feet. Williams, Epstein, David Carradine... real suiciders like to hang themselves high, maybe even swing a bit in the breeze.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They hang 'em low, because it's tough to raise a dead body to anything higher than a few feet. Williams, Epstein, David Carradine… real suiciders like to hang themselves high, maybe even swing a bit in the breeze.

Carradine had a proclivity for auto erotic asphyxiation, even his wife knew this. Of course he wouldn't hang himself high.

More retard Speccy theories.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Carradine had a proclivity for auto erotic asphyxiation, even his wife knew this. Of course he wouldn't hang himself high.

More retard Speccy theories.

For Carradine, they used the pull string off the drapes in the motel room and tied him up inside the closet. He had been shooting a movie out of country and was in his motel room between shootings. The maid found him in the morning. No one else was staying in the room. It had nothing to do with a gay encounter. He was murdered and then rigged up in the closet.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I have to side with Specs here, Carradine was a notoriously kinky but always with a partner. Everyone close to him thinks he was murdered. Also, who dies ALONE during a sex game WITH "YOURSELF" in BANGKOK of all places? He could wiggle a fiver outside his hotel and have a half dozen lady boys ready to do whatever he asked. Chances are he put too much trust in a new acquaintance he shouldn't have. Could be someone he knew well too from the movie or could be a hit job. Either way, it's unlikely to me that he died alone. Kinky folks don't die ALONE in hotel rooms in fucking Thailand. Thai police are notoriously corrupt too, they could derail or shut down an investigation super quickly. Very likely he was murdered, far more likely than not. Not saying I have any idea who did it, just saying spec is most likely right on this one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe So he blackmailed them into orchestrating his escape.

OMFG!

donald trump ordered the formation of the space force to get them back
    Originally posted by Sudo I have to side with Specs here, Carradine was a notoriously kinky but always with a partner. Everyone close to him thinks he was murdered. Also, who dies ALONE during a sex game WITH "YOURSELF" in BANGKOK of all places? He could wiggle a fiver outside his hotel and have a half dozen lady boys ready to do whatever he asked. Chances are he put too much trust in a new acquaintance he shouldn't have. Could be someone he knew well too from the movie or could be a hit job. Either way, it's unlikely to me that he died alone. Kinky folks don't die ALONE in hotel rooms in fucking Thailand. Thai police are notoriously corrupt too, they could derail or shut down an investigation super quickly. Very likely he was murdered, far more likely than not. Not saying I have any idea who did it, just saying spec is most likely right on this one

Robin Williams, too. Murdered and staged. Somebody like Williams, a multi-millionaire who could get anything he wanted, would have just taken some exotic and painless poison, or just blown his brains out. He wouldn't have just sat down, three feet off the floor, and tied his neck to the door handle. For a murderer, that's way too convenient, and they like convenience. They just strangled the guy with a cord, dragged the body over to the closet doorknob and hung him off it. They have all the detectives and coroners and judges already on the take anyways. They don't care. As long as there's plausible deniability, they don't go to all that much trouble to hide their assassinations. Many of these victims are valuable offerings in Satanic rituals. Hollywood is full of them. The more valuable the sacrifice is, the more the sacrifice is worth to Satan.
Jump to Top