User Controls

Douglas Monks did not buy any Christmas presents for his daughter...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Doug also didn't see or contact her on the 25th, and she wonders why her Dad never sought her.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    His daughters died, dude. Have a heart, you know?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dare to take the rational black pill fam?
    Originally posted by blaster master He put roses on her grave.

some peoples kids chicken
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, Doug also didn't see or contact her on the 25th, and she wonders why her Dad never sought her.

Blisterbro had more important things to do like spreading disease to overweight tinder tanks
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wonder if Bill Krozby would care if she became a stripper later
    Originally posted by Sudo I wonder if Bill Krozby would care if she became a stripper later

I know you're clowning me and I've thought about it, but I don't think she would ever do that she's too smart, she has long legs like me and thats a telling sighn of people that are the shakers and moves, you're short as fuck i bet you're 5'5
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know you're clowning me and I've thought about it, but I don't think she would ever do that she's too smart, she has long legs like me and thats a telling sighn of people that are the shakers and moves, you're short as fuck i bet you're 5'5

You're clowning yourself bro. You know who has long legs? Successful fuckin strippers.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know you're clowning me and I've thought about it, but I don't think she would ever do that she's too smart, she has long legs like me and thats a telling sighn of people that are the shakers and moves, you're short as fuck i bet you're 5'5

How do you know? It doesn't have to do with intelligence, in fact quite the opposite, its fiscally intelligent to make 500 after taxes for 4 hours a night. Its morally, emptionally and spiritually problematic, which is where intangibles like "self respect" "stability" and "unconditional paternal love and acceptance" go a long way.

I'm glad to hear you have thought about this tho and do care. My daughters mother has done such things before but she literally does not know her father. My daughter seems relatively well adjusted and has spent a lot of time in stable environments to my knowledge so I think shes on a fully clothed path too, God willing
    Originally posted by livingelegy You're clowning yourself bro. You know who has long legs? Successful fuckin strippers.

can confirm
    Originally posted by livingelegy You're clowning yourself bro. You know who has long legs? Successful fuckin strippers.

i bet you know a lot of strippers you short bitch that lives with his parents
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i bet you know a lot of strippers you short bitch that lives with his parents

Nah I run with hookers, I meet em through my mom, they're real nice but they won't fuck me because they don't respect me.
    Originally posted by livingelegy Nah I run with hookers, I meet em through my mom, they're real nice but they won't fuck me because they don't respect me.

okay keenan.. you're being weird again..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby okay keenan.. you're being weird again..

Who?
    Originally posted by Sudo How do you know? It doesn't have to do with intelligence, in fact quite the opposite, its fiscally intelligent to make 500 after taxes for 4 hours a night. Its morally, emptionally and spiritually problematic, which is where intangibles like "self respect" "stability" and "unconditional paternal love and acceptance" go a long way.

I'm glad to hear you have thought about this tho and do care. My daughters mother has done such things before but she literally does not know her father. My daughter seems relatively well adjusted and has spent a lot of time in stable environments to my knowledge so I think shes on a fully clothed path too, God willing

Tldr
    Originally posted by livingelegy Who?

U Keenan
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Blisterbro had more important things to do like spreading disease to overweight tinder tanks

🤣😂

Wow you're so smart..
Jump to Top