User Controls

I know my covid bill is controversial, but the money for transgendered pakistanis will really help people like captan falcon.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    don't all than k me at once
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    $2,000 checks vote just passed the House with 2/3rds majority.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I never got a check. Stupid government assholes. You can't trust them for shit. I'll probably never get this check either. I can't stand these fucking cunts.
    Originally posted by livingelegy I never got a check. Stupid government assholes. You can't trust them for shit. I'll probably never get this check either. I can't stand these fucking cunts.

So you have a valid social security number?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL So you have a valid social security number?

Yeah, and a bank account, and an address at the time, and I did my taxes in 2019. These cunts have no excuse.
    Originally posted by livingelegy Yeah, and a bank account, and an address at the time, and I did my taxes in 2019. These cunts have no excuse.

Did you call in to get it traced?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Did you call in to get it traced?

As far as I know, there's no phone number to call for info on your check status. There is a webpage, however when I would check the page I would receive a generic message stating "the status of my payment is not available" so I eventually gave up on that. A year later and I still never saw a dime.
    Originally posted by livingelegy As far as I know, there's no phone number to call for info on your check status. There is a webpage, however when I would check the page I would receive a generic message stating "the status of my payment is not available" so I eventually gave up on that. A year later and I still never saw a dime.

Are you being claimed as a dependent on another taxpayer’s return, like your parent's return?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Are you being claimed as a dependent on another taxpayer’s return, like your parent's return?

Not to my knowledge. They told me they wouldn't. They could have lied.
    Originally posted by livingelegy Not to my knowledge. They told me they wouldn't. They could have lied.

It ends up if you filed a 2019 tax return and you didn't get the money, either as a paper check or a direct deposit, the only reasons for it are:

1. Somebody else cashed the check.
    2. Somebody claimed you as a dependent and got your money.
    3. The check was lost.

Did you get a 1444 Payment Notice?
    If you didn't get a 1444 Payment Notice, call the IRS at 800-919-9835 and ask them why you didn't get your assistance funds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://money.com/wheres-my-stimulus-check-get-my-payment-status-not-available/
    Of course nobody has a problem with the BILLIONS sent to Israel
    Israel is our gayest ally
    Jéwgay
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by The Head Nigger In Charge Of course nobody has a problem with the BILLIONS sent to Israel

that's on you, stupid brown turdlet, all you brown retards do is complain about israel when all your votes go to people (mostly demoturds and rino republicans) that suck israel's dick.

kinda like the asians complaining that they can't get into ivy league universities when the demoturds want to change it from a merit based system since asians tend to score higher than the browns and blacks, yet asians almost always vote for the demoturds

you're stupid

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/12/28/the-weak-shameful-us-congress/

yep, 500,000,000 for israel, 600 for americans

thanks for voting, retards
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz that's on you, stupid brown turdlet, all you brown retards do is complain about israel when all your votes go to people (mostly demoturds and rino republicans) that suck israel's dick.

kinda like the asians complaining that they can't get into ivy league universities when the demoturds want to change it from a merit based system since asians tend to score higher than the browns and blacks, yet asians almost always vote for the demoturds

you're stupid

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/12/28/the-weak-shameful-us-congress/

yep, 500,000,000 for israel, 600 for americans

thanks for voting, retards

So basically you are still a delusional, mentally retarded faggot cumguzzler, what a surprise.

It's still a republican government under a republican president and the budget was formed specifically according to the demands of Trump and the GOP. This is 100% the fault of the republicans and all of your dribbling tard rage is literally just a roast of yourself projected.

Choke on nigger cum and die you toxic bowel movement.
    Originally posted by The Head Nigger In Charge So basically you are still a delusional, mentally retarded faggot cumguzzler, what a surprise.

It's still a republican government under a republican president and the budget was formed specifically according to the demands of Trump and the GOP. This is 100% the fault of the republicans and all of your dribbling tard rage is literally just a roast of yourself projected.

Choke on nigger cum and die you toxic bowel movement.

You seem mad.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You seem mad.

Actually it is cuntshitz who is the one that is mad.
    Originally posted by The Head Nigger In Charge Actually it is cuntshitz who is the one that is mad.

I would have went with Cunt Chute, but OK.
Jump to Top