User Controls

We're the Sultans of

Bugz Space Nigga
    Swing.

NO

Those who paid for 9.11 and we should crush them and take their oil as spoils of war.

pussies. kissing that mother fucker knowing his relative black sheeped Osama and cut checks to 'terrorist' while not being able to learn how to fly a plane out by Lanny

they were from San Diego? heard or read something about one of them taking classes at Berkeley. would it matter if I could time travel and accident him whatever that word means?

non of them ever flew the planes into the buildings? what does BUAP mean?

Bugz Space Nigga
    at least during 9/11, the Shoulder Harnest kept the Captain and his flight crew from going through the windshield.

because the Windshield went through him instead. all 3 times plus Cheney lies for 10 years then admits he shot down flight 93 which was headed for San Francisco. Then says he did.

20 years later, kicking it on his massive property somewhere near Montana or some shit. on a boat. with his wife and his one Secret Service agent having to listen to that fucking Penguin with his fishing line all tangled up and the Mrs cheney telling him about his 8th heart he stole from a young person on the waiting list who ended up dying

fucking guy lived on an artifiial heart for 2 years while most people die in a week? I dont know if that part is true but something something Penguin gripe and the Secret Service agents begging for reasignments.

SHUT UP you fucking treasonist cunts.
    OF SWING OH YEAH GFOTA MOVE THEM REEEEFRIDGERATORS AND THE COLORIZED TEE VEEEEEZ

Bugz Space Nigga
    God forgive me and all for mocking the captains and crew and passengers like that. the sarcasm was of anger.

im gonna recreate 9/11 with 3D printed shit or with the software itself.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OF SWING OH YEAH GFOTA MOVE THEM REEEEFRIDGERATORS AND THE COLORIZED TEE VEEEEEZ

I met the original creator of this online. I made the mistakes of asking if it was cheating to use a premade poser model to tweek and reshape to speed modeling up.

I think what was conveyed was something like "I dont know if its cheating but it's lazy af"

got bood out of several of the forums after that.
    fuck everyone
    I like working in a way I can save time for more creative script writing for animation. then I burned out on the thought of doing animation.

elitist
    Bugz Space Nigga
    maybe thats not it scron. The one I was thinking looked like that female character but it takes place in Space and was on the Cartoon Network for a while. Maybe Adult Swim. the aliens and the hot woman. 3D

whatever.

that was probably 15 or more years ago now
    Bugz Space Nigga
    FUCK Stop derailing my thread. This isn't play time anymore.

Im living in hell. i feel like I have walking Pneumonia now I cant cough this shit out of my bronchial area.

RC Planes clearly had advanced from 1984 to 2001

perfect corkscrew right into the Pentagon on the one area not Kevlar'd and were the only other copies of the 2.3 Billion DoD funding gone missing (source: Rumsfeld September 10th 2001 speech regarding it gone missing) and I think Enron shit or whatever.

Actualy that was the main server and Building 7 I read was the only other server. Cloud Servers weren't largely available yet.
    Originally posted by Bugz maybe thats not it scron. The one I was thinking looked like that female character but it takes place in Space and was on the Cartoon Network for a while. Maybe Adult Swim. the aliens and the hot woman. 3D

whatever.

that was probably 15 or more years ago now

ReBoot is an old show from the early 2000's or 90's, I watched it when I was a kid.

I think it was made in Canada or some shit, it was really janky but cool. We had some weird fucking cartoons in this country

Bugz Space Nigga
    lets see.

Silverstein was in State of Israel and while in SoI he was speaking before an Audience in SoI and mentioned (this was in 2000 before 9/11) he was going to replace WTC7.

I mean the building was built in 1986. Who in the fuck tears down a 13-14 year old highrise like that. It is very similar to the Bank of America Building in San Francisco. 48 stories high (BofA building is which oddly Im told is a Trump Tower right now.. he pitched in. I think its AT&T now)

one of the tallest buildings in San Francisco which is dwarfed in NYC suddenly fell. It would of been huge news for years.

But it was never mentioned in the official report. WTF?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ReBoot is an old show from the early 2000's or 90's, I watched it when I was a kid.

I think it was made in Canada or some shit, it was really janky but cool. We had some weird fucking cartoons in this country

Yeah, I think I saw this before on youtube. I mixed it up. I wish I could remember the other one. it takes place in a Space craft. the lady looks kinda like this (memory fail most likely) and a gummy candy looking alien and a robot. been a long time ago.

you missed the point of Sultan. fuck off scron. stop being a deflector of facts
    It's a song by the dire heterosexuals
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Well you derailed topic

Trippen the Rift is what it was called

Jump to Top