User Controls

Would you ever have the balls to do pcp?

knowing theres a chance you might go walk down the street bare ass naked, and act completely nuts? I aint gonna risk that lol.
    I would but only if I knew the cook
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Actor knowing theres a chance you might go walk down the street bare ass naked, and act completely nuts? I aint gonna risk that lol.

I did a shitload in my time and never walked outside naked. I also didnt freak out with super strength like they say. I had a bottle of the stuff that I was hitting over a couple weeks. Once it was gone I admit I was a lil scared I wasnt going to get back to normal but I eventually did. I wish I knew how to get more..........I would draw the liquid in a syringe and put drops on top of a bowl of weed and hit it. Or I would put parsley or weed in a baggie or preferably a film canister and add the liquid till the stuff was saturated. Man I would get wasted beyond belief. It was great.

There arent many things I havent tried. LSD was always my favorite. Grew mushies for years. Bought a crapload of 2CE years back. I never have done meth or bathsalts though......

Post last edited by plumpkatt1 at 2016-12-15T02:19:47.184703+00:00
    yes I just never had the occasion to buy it, I've tried bundy, ketamine, salvia and i think another one..... zongo??... I WANT SOME PCP NIGGAA!!!. been studying the synthesis for years..!!
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    I forgot about ketamine. I used to get bottles of that for like 50 bucks in the 90's The kind of bottle you would stick a needle in and draw up what amount was needed. We would peel off the top of the bottle and pour the liquid out on a plate and put the plate ontop a pan of boiling water and it would turn to crystal. We would scrape it off the plate and sniff it. When you sniff it just after it was cooked on the plate it has an effect similar to PCP. But in my opinion, only when it was fresh. It loses its kick as it ages. Hell, I remember I sniffed a fat line just after we cooked it and I was so fucked up I could barely walk and I couldnt just sit down on the couch. Instead I had to kneel down to the floor and climb up on the couch. I could have just sat down but I was too fucked up to. Go figure.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol even in the great ketamine drought uk had cheaper ketaminas that us
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Dissociatives are one of the few sorts of drugs that inspire a truly destructive attitude in me. Never taken PCP and I don't think I ever will.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sometimes I smoke the rain N get wetter than a penguin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nitrous thats the other one im thinking about.
    Sure, as long as it wasn't some ghetto bullshit cut with god knows what. I did 3-meo-pce recently and that's supposed to be pretty similar.
    Originally posted by Lanny Dissociatives are one of the few sorts of drugs that inspire a truly destructive attitude in me. Never taken PCP and I don't think I ever will.

What do you mean by destructive?
    Originally posted by greenplastic Sure, as long as it wasn't some ghetto bullshit cut with god knows what. I did 3-meo-pce recently and that's supposed to be pretty similar.

As if the ghetto chinks/pakis/niggers who pack RCs give a shit about your 3-meo-PCE. LOL.

My middle name is Sherman.

Originally posted by Lanny Dissociatives are one of the few sorts of drugs that inspire a truly destructive attitude in me. Never taken PCP and I don't think I ever will.

Even MXE? You're a weird dude, Lanny.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by RisiR As if the ghetto chinks/pakis/niggers who pack RCs give a shit about your 3-meo-PCE. LOL.

Wow, I havent hears Sherman in a long time... Lol.... We called it Lunchin......
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RisiR Even MXE? You're a weird dude, Lanny.

Lanny has stated before that it put him in, essentially, the most "don't give a fuck/care" state imaginable. He also stated that it would be an excellent drug to give to people who were about to die or to commit suicide on. It may be having a strong effect on disinhibition via the standard effect of a lower feeling of connection with the physical body, and also providing a variation of anxiolysis for many people. Both allow thanatos to fully manifest. Lanny has also stated that he suspects he may have a mild form of SAD, and this would be a period where he would likely be entering his annual melancholic mood. He also said that if he could stay in that state forever, he likely would. What a fucking emo. As if he has any real problems.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Malice Lanny has stated before that it put him in, essentially, the most "don't give a fuck/care" state imaginable. He also stated that it would be an excellent drug to give to people who were about to die or to commit suicide on. It may be having a strong effect on disinhibition via the standard effect of a lower feeling of connection with the physical body, and also providing a variation of anxiolysis for many people. Both allow thanatos to fully manifest. Lanny has also stated that he suspects he may have a mild form of SAD, and this would be a period where he would likely be entering his annual melancholic mood. He also said that if he could stay in that state forever, he likely would. What a fucking emo. As if he has any real problems.

Change Lanny with "the suspect" or some other legal term and this reads just like an affidavit.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Convicted!

I wish Lanny had taken my advice of combining psychedelics with dissociatives. That could have really given him the good kick he needs. You should visit the psych ward at least once in your life for full personal development, imo.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Malice Convicted!

Originally posted by Malice I wish Lanny had taken my advice of combining psychedelics with dissociatives. That could have really given him the good kick he needs. You should visit the psych ward at least once in your life for full personal development, imo.

Never been to the psych ward. Fun fact: Around these parts they can't force you to go to the psych ward or get treatment for whatever. Only in very rare cases a judge will order involuntary commitment.
    Originally posted by RisiR As if the ghetto chinks/pakis/niggers who pack RCs give a shit about your 3-meo-PCE. LOL.

I know they don't but at least I know its relatively pure due to supposed effects and reviews of it, and that it's not cut with nail polish or lawn fertilizer or some shit like that.
    Originally posted by Malice You should visit the psych ward at least once in your life for full personal development, imo.

Going unprepared is a waste of precious life though. They took my phone/internet access so I was stuck with books. Next time I'm gonna smuggle in a G of meth and treat it like a vacation.

Sploos idea of using the board games there and all the pieces and stuff you can invent your own game. More research needs to be done on this though.

Going there and losing my phone also meant I couldn't use the phone there to talk to people, and the phone book didn't have my city in there so I had no idea how to contact anyone.

I kept pressing 0 and trying to get the number from the automated response thing but I was coming off meth and doped up on benzos so it took me like 2 days.

It just made me doubt my own sanity. I checked into a hospital for a heart murmer and ended up stuck in a psych ward one town over for 2 weeks because I mentioned something about not sleeping or eating in a week.

I lost my Job and ended up exploding a house one year later... How the fuck was that supposed to help me???

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2016-12-15T23:35:09.759787+00:00
Jump to Top