User Controls

$600

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    It's not important, and i'd prefer if you guys stopped bringing it up.
    Ghost Black Hole
    $666
    sir, sir, SIR.

ill have to kindly ask you to leave my thread.

i shouldn't need to mention why.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Chump change

I wipe my ass with 600 dollars
    Originally posted by livingelegy Chump change

It's not ABOUT the fucking 600 DOLLARS
    its not exactly life changing at all but these niggas be lining up around the block lol, get a fucking job fuck

AHAHAHAHAAHAH
    Originally posted by Nil It's not ABOUT the fucking 600 DOLLARS

What is it about, Nil? Do you think we've become a welfare state? Look at the state of our economy, Nil. An honest dollar was difficult enough to come by as it was, and now we have a bunch of idiotic hypochondriacs driving the wedge deeper and deeper with these buffoonish health regulations. It's nearly impossible to find well paying work now.
    Drop it.
    Originally posted by Nil Drop it.

Are you scared nil? Haha, you're scared aren't you? Wow. Imagine being scared of a check. You're such a pussy dude. Lmao.
    Look i'm not saying its engineered, all of this, but this is a crossroads.

And it's about being with courage, accepting risk and going about life. amereican are huge pussies and are easily feared, they're so scared man, of everything.
    Originally posted by livingelegy Are you scared nil? Haha, you're scared aren't you? Wow. Imagine being scared of a check. You're such a pussy dude. Lmao.

I'm a pussy? gonna come up in my thread and start throwing insults? how rude.

anyway, stop projecting your pussycitude on me bitch.
    Originally posted by Nil Look i'm not saying its engineered, all of this, but this is a crossroads.

And it's about being with courage, accepting risk and going about life. amereican are huge pussies and are easily feared, they're so scared man, of everything.

No. We need more checks. More free money. More robot laborers. Imagine. A world where all the labor is done by machines, and the profits of the labor are evenly divided amongst the people. It would be a utopia.
    Originally posted by livingelegy No. We need more checks. More free money. More robot laborers. Imagine. A world where all the labor is done by machines, and the profits of the labor are evenly divided amongst the people. It would be a utopia.

fuuuuk that, Gods coming, and he's got a divine plan, and its gonna be great. for the Good.
    Originally posted by Nil I'm a pussy? gonna come up in my thread and start throwing insults? how rude.

anyway, stop projecting your pussycitude on me bitch.

Little bitch ass pussy is scared of a check. Lmao. What's a matter? Scared you're gonna get a paper cut? Hahahahaha.
    Originally posted by Nil fuuuuk that, Gods coming, and he's got a divine plan, and its gonna be great. for the Good.

God is a communist
    Originally posted by livingelegy God is a communist

Far from it, And don't speak about Him right now for srs, You don't want to catch his eye lest he decide to play.

He has a fucked up way about him for sure, but hey He3's god.

God would shooty dope with you, then steal ur stash while ur nodding off and leave a thank you note, that asshole.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by livingelegy Chump change

Really?

Wow

What do you do and what's your annual turnover?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    It paid for my 3D Printer. and my half of the cost for us to replace this older New Couch we got less than 2 years ago already collapsed in. fucking shitty chinese made cushions cant hand a big American Man ass like mine. I dont EATA RICEY ALL DAY K

sorry that was kind of racist.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    we were going in halves on this Chesterfield style (mid 19th century) that converts into a type of futon

fucking thing is 11 feet wide. fits like 6 or 7 adults. sadly we have too much shit in a small living room for it.

We were thinking of getting it in purple or wine color. fancy as fuck. I love old looking furniture. plus its classic English and Hong Kong style. would look great with this Chinese leaf
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Really?

Wow

What do you do and what's your annual turnover?

I fuk ur grampa he pays me frm his socisl secrity
Jump to Top