User Controls

How I'm spending Christmas eve

Jesus is king African Astronaut

Mexican food, Mexican booze and kickin tunes.

MERI KURISUMASU
    Ghost Black Hole
    12.5% fucking LMAO it's christmas where is the hard liquor??

I got like 3 bottles of wine, kraken rum and eggnog, champagne and gin for french 75's on new years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Hahaha 12.5% fucking pussy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Why not just buy tequila? I was considering it but I didn't feel like having to make tequila drinks, the only one I really like is the sunrise or just drinking it straight up.

That stuff OP posted looks like a pain in the ass to drink. Giant bottle with the potency of wine, welcome to piss town.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    We dont drink Alcohol. we're drinking the apple cider sparkling non alcoholic champlaign

Chicken with rosemary and other herbs and stuffing
    Mash Tators n gravy
    Hawaiian rolls
    cranberry sauce
    baby spinach, carrot, celery and banana smoothy
    and a fat slice of Pumpkin Pie with whip cream

for tomorrow night.

I'll gain 5 pounds by the end of the day. but its not turkey so I shouldn't be so tired.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Oh sorry.. Christmas Eve. hmmmmmm not sure. which of you cucks are going on jumpin.chat?

go to totse2k1 instead of jumpbltc because jumpbltc is power controlled by power Mods and panny the canny kick-a-nigga out

I'll open my room up now, won be there. but no one is getting booted. go nuts. http:/www.jumpin.chat/totse2k1

dont let fona direct you into his lame room. I'll place a himey curse on all of you
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz We dont drink Alcohol. we're drinking the apple cider sparkling non alcoholic champlaign

Chicken with rosemary and other herbs and stuffing
    Mash Tators n gravy
    Hawaiian rolls
    cranberry sauce
    baby spinach, carrot, celery and banana smoothy
    and a fat slice of Pumpkin Pie with whip cream

for tomorrow night.

I'll gain 5 pounds by the end of the day. but its not turkey so I shouldn't be so tired.

Who are you with?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz We dont drink Alcohol. we're drinking the apple cider sparkling non alcoholic champlaign

But it's Christmas! You gotta have eggnog with rum in it

Jump to Top