User Controls

Acquired a parking enforcement gig...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, I'm ready to ticket nigs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Okay asian who loves pork. You and you're testicle chin need to go sit down.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I read that as "Acquired Parking Enforcement" and it sounds like a debuff you'd get in carmageddon the RPG.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew The Meter Maid

Do you get to wear one of those cute skirts?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 Mattchew The Meter Maid

Do you get to wear one of those cute skirts?

He just wears a whistle they dont even allow him to write tickets all he does is sit down in a lawn chair by the lightrail whistling at the trains for go too fast..

Talk about the fleecing of america?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He just wears a whistle they dont even allow him to write tickets all he does is sit down in a lawn chair by the lightrail whistling at the trains for go too fast..

Talk about the fleecing of america?

Wow. Way to insult someone else & make yourself look stupid. 🙄
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Wow. Way to insult someone else & make yourself look stupid. 🙄

Lol okay you mad or something? You look stupid all the time 😛
    Originally posted by netstat fascinating, tell me more

Thats a very provaxtic picture. I sat like that the other day and almost ent up getting in a fight over it
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, I'm ready to ticket nigs.

Congrats on your new job, what a way to start the New Year..this time last year you were thinking about going for that eternal swim in the lake.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats a very provaxtic picture. I sat like that the other day and almost ent up getting in a fight over it

Um.🤣
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Some nig is going to round house the nuts off his chin.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Congrats on your new job, what a way to start the New Year..this time last year you were thinking about going for that eternal swim in the lake.

Proud Papa!
    Originally posted by stl1 Proud Papa!

you're weird
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Folks, wellhung has become one of the pigs.
    Originally posted by livingelegy Folks, wellhung has become one of the pigs.

No he hasn't. Hes too fat and lazy and stupid to be a boot cop, can you imagine him huffing and puffing walking down the st like a total nig?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by netstat fascinating, tell me more

Tell me more about this unit
    Originally posted by cigreting Tell me more about this unit

that she's totally innocent you fucko
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that she's totally innocent you fucko

she looks 18 to me faget
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I hope this is the catalyst that moves you towards a better life
Jump to Top