User Controls

circumventing the laws of thermodynamics

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    its actually pretty easy,but most people are fuckos. uncreative fuckos, and i always run out of drugs

why can't any of you be inventors
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What makes you say i'm not.
    Originally posted by Sophie What makes you say i'm not.

well i never see anyone talk about their inventions here. i'm partial to physical inventions, you seem partial to software which is cool too but not the kind of inventions i was talking about. what are you/have you been inventing? a lot of inventors are paranoid, i understand that
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz well i never see anyone talk about their inventions here. i'm partial to physical inventions, you seem partial to software which is cool too but not the kind of inventions i was talking about. what are you/have you been inventing? a lot of inventors are paranoid, i understand that

Mostly creative ways to make people's life more difficult than it has to be. Or easier depending on your perspective. And it's true, as far as making original things, i only have a claim to software. But i'm pretty alright with a soldering iron. Also chemistry, i think we spoke about this before. Oh yeah, haha, shaped charges. Not that i invented those.
    Originally posted by Sophie Mostly creative ways to make people's life more difficult than it has to be. Or easier depending on your perspective. And it's true, as far as making original things, i only have a claim to software. But i'm pretty alright with a soldering iron. Also chemistry, i think we spoke about this before. Oh yeah, haha, shaped charges. Not that i invented those.

i'm into that too, unfortunately i mean i'm not proud of the evil stuff, just terribly good at it and hav a compulsion to create more of it. lots of designs, directed energy weapons and such. more into peaceful stuff nowadays but i can't seem to convince te government ofthis
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by netstat i fought the second law of thermodynamics but entropy always wins

well, there is actually no such thing as a closed system
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz well, there is actually no such thing as a closed system

The universe is a closed system
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ITT in a nutshell

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny ITT in a nutshell

אולד פהג
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian אולד פהג

We don't speak korean
    Why circumvent when you can vent directly?
    Originally posted by Lanny ITT in a nutshell

i was more getting at biefeld brown and the US army's assertions of the effect, high voltage high frequency, hall effect and dynamo systems with cyclically discharged/charged capacitors etc

although spin stabilized magnetic levitation is a thing like frictionless
    (mostly) magnetic bearings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_bearing

but you're a sexy little gay elf that already knew this

i could actually go and on about patents and inventions you've probably never heard of that are proven to work in terms of increasing inertial control/efficiency of systems.

ive done thousands of hours of research on this subject. it's a good time for inventors to be alive
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz i was more getting at biefeld brown and the US army's assertions of the effect, high voltage high frequency, hall effect and dynamo systems with cyclically discharged/charged capacitors etc

although spin stabilized magnetic levitation is a thing like frictionless
    (mostly) magnetic bearings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_bearing

but you're a sexy little gay elf that already knew this

i could actually go and on about patents and inventions you've probably never heard of that are proven to work in terms of increasing inertial control/efficiency of systems.

ive done thousands of hours of research on this subject. it's a good time for inventors to be alive

You're retarded and wasted thousands of hours being an internet retard who doesn't understand basic physics.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why circumvent when you can vent directly?

because circumscission is better than incission.
    Originally posted by The Head Nigger In Charge You're retarded and wasted thousands of hours being an internet retard who doesn't understand basic physics.

your a retarded underman and wasted thousands of hours thru various accounts being an internet shítskin who understood neither science and technology nor economy but imagines you do.

thats feceses calling turds shitty.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your a retarded underman and wasted thousands of hours thru various accounts being an internet shítskin who understood neither science and technology nor economy but imagines you do.

thats feceses calling turds shitty.

0/10 as expected from a mongoloid^
    OT:
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz its actually pretty easy,but most people are fuckos. uncreative fuckos, and i always run out of drugs

why can't any of you be inventors

why can't you not have a mental illness
    Originally posted by The Head Nigger In Charge je suis neanderthalese.

oui
Jump to Top