User Controls

News: Your Corona vaccine is failing.

Bugz Space Nigga
    because there is now a new strain exploding in the UK and Australia.

Its as different to the CoVid19 as the first SARS CoVid03 was to CoVid19

2021 will have a new disease pandemic.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    i dont have time 4 the virus cuz im trying to comne 2 termsd with a religious experiemce
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    OK cool and positive.

but now you have 2 vaccines to wait for. it will probably take another 7 months to develop and 4 months after that to get out.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i think it was a CNN video i watched but it had lord bill gates 'predicting' .[yeah right] it was going to get worse before it gets better and that by june everything will magically be back to normal.

how the majority still hasnt picked up gates is behind the release of the virus along with crafting this new digital society bullshit is beyond me.

all you have to do is watch his body language when he's asked about shit regarding the virus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    COVID-21, as predicted months ago, intentionally cooked up and released unto the unsuspecting population by the New World Order's globalist lackeys. Crimes against humanity.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Good. I don't want to go outside and I hope society burns BURNS BURNS!!!

Originally posted by Ghost We will keep this virus alive forever by any means. It is our ultimate and most potent weapon against SOCIETY ITSELF

https://fas.org/irp/congress/1995_rpt/aum/part04.htm

"It came from Wuhan China, a little dangerous virus,

Covid Covid –,

If you inhale the mysterious droplets, you will fall with

bloody vomit from your mouth,

Covid Covid Covid, the biological weapon.

'Song of Covid, the Brave "In the peaceful night of Wuhan City

People can be killed, even with our own hands,

The place is full of dead bodies all over,

There! Inhale Covid, Covid,

Spread Covid Spread Covid! Immediately virions will fill the place.

Spread! Spread! Covid, the Brave, Covid."
    Originally posted by Bugz OK cool and positive.

but now you have 2 vaccines to wait for. it will probably take another 7 months to develop and 4 months after that to get out.

i didnt plsan on getting jabbed, and no man the religiouds shit is fucked up and making me doubt my sanity. i started bitching at god and now its getting fucvking weird.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Back in 2015. Killing Joke releases this video "I am the virus" talks about releasing a false flag operation.

the 9/11 statement is an obvious but the Phial reference is strange. its an old term for a Vile used for virus or drawing blood into. which is what the Chinese students from Harvard and liebter being arrested. one of the asian T/A for Professor Lieber was a Chinese Army Captain in WUhan Bio Warfar research. In WUHAN

and it talks about fire while showing Cell tower masts.

it was released on 9/11/15

this world is full of mutant nay sayers. especially the USA and Canada. Canadians are cunts.

Bugz Space Nigga
    they kill their own in Saudi Arabia. Actual doctors who took Oaths to save lives and not harm them had volunteered to murder a Journalist for saying how the "Freedoms" replacing the Moral Police strict policies were worse because they were bait to see who would tweet shit about the new prince.

The same group that funded 9.11 and Bush and Cheney protected by asking their names not be disclosed in the 9.11 report. these fucking people for 20 years. 20 fucking years funding this operation to destroy the American Wall street because what?. J'ew Money? WRONG. Saudi actualy are friends with Israel becaue they both hate Iran and Iraq and Syria and 2/3 taken out so far. Next stop IRAN.

they even bombed Yemen. wtf? we were protecting Yemen and Kuwait back int 1991. and they turn around and Saudi buttfucks them with the very jets we been selling them. Thanks the fuck a lot Trump "If we don't sell it to them the Russians will"

got damn it. Mossad gets caught trying to blow the fucking George Washington Bridge up and let go the next day with just 1 night in Jail. the news reporting it multiple times suddenly dead stops in their tracks and tries to retract the story saying it was a false lead.

I wouldn't be surprised if Canada joined in at this point.
    Originally posted by Bugz Canadians are cunts.

loayalists are alright.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Leave it to British people like Octavian to be so dirty and scummy that they spawn mutant viruses
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Now we can all stop worrying about Corona and worry about supercorona
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Clutch your pearls and take your meds, fucktards.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz they kill their own in Saudi Arabia. Actual doctors who took Oaths to save lives and not harm them had volunteered to murder a Journalist for saying how the "Freedoms" replacing the Moral Police strict policies were worse because they were bait to see who would tweet shit about the new prince.

The same group that funded 9.11 and Bush and Cheney protected by asking their names not be disclosed in the 9.11 report. these fucking people for 20 years. 20 fucking years funding this operation to destroy the American Wall street because what?. J'ew Money? WRONG. Saudi actualy are friends with Israel becaue they both hate Iran and Iraq and Syria and 2/3 taken out so far. Next stop IRAN.

they even bombed Yemen. wtf? we were protecting Yemen and Kuwait back int 1991. and they turn around and Saudi buttfucks them with the very jets we been selling them. Thanks the fuck a lot Trump "If we don't sell it to them the Russians will"

got damn it. Mossad gets caught trying to blow the fucking George Washington Bridge up and let go the next day with just 1 night in Jail. the news reporting it multiple times suddenly dead stops in their tracks and tries to retract the story saying it was a false lead.

I wouldn't be surprised if Canada joined in at this point.

didnt read lol you have schizo
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz OK cool and positive.

U prolly never tested positive. Shut ur corny ass up 😂
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bahhhaaa pandemic! HELP!!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by STER0S i think it was a CNN video i watched but it had lord bill gates 'predicting' .[yeah right] it was going to get worse before it gets better and that by june everything will magically be back to normal.

i noticed too that when billy gates made this announcement, a few days later this news about the mutation came out

...yeah -- absolutely nothing suspicious about billy
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost didnt read lol you have schizo

and you got a ballless dick in your ass and mouth half the time. Say hi to HTS for me
Jump to Top