User Controls

Biden is 'considering cyber attacks' (WW3)on Russian infrastructure in retaliation for 'Pearl Harbor of hacks' that breached 200 US federal agencies

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    world war 3 is coming, and those of you that allow yourselves to get penetrated like a bitch/willingly take the vaccine will get water and rations, whilst everyone else will probably die. well not everyone, just millions as predicted by DHS when we're hit with a high altitude EMP for fucking with the Russians since the US military is mostly low iq brown people and trannies these days

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9074231/Joe-Biden-considering-cyber-attacks-Russian-infrastructure-retaliation-hack.html

enjoy
    Ghost Black Hole
    what a war hawk retard literally bush 2.0
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    yea. needed to kill 3k and blow up a building for afghan/iraq, to get ww3 the sacrifice had to be greater. in blood or psyche.

im goining north fufvck all the madmen, slaves and craven fools.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm definitely not taking the vaccine but unfortunately people I love and care about want to be first in line. Last time I got a vaccine was in jail and they forced me to take it and I broke out in radical hives on my left arm that left scars.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    goddamn pussies
Jump to Top