User Controls

You gotta hand it to me

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    I was very drunk but managed to talk to the cops well enough they didn't even ask if I was drinking

I must have been pretty drunk because I wrote a letter to my pothead neighbors next door thanking them for not caring and when i looked at it it wasn't even English like it was like a foreign person writting in gibberish

Lol

Today I used my portable speaker and listened to skinny puppy while cleaning the apartment and showering.
    I'll hand you my cum in your ass faggot
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Your mom gives her hand to nigger cocks
    Your dad gave his hand in marriage to my balls.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I was very drunk but managed to talk to the cops well enough they didn't even ask if I was drinking

I must have been pretty drunk because I wrote a letter to my pothead neighbors next door thanking them for not caring and when i looked at it it wasn't even English like it was like a foreign person writting in gibberish

Lol

Today I used my portable speaker and listened to skinny puppy while cleaning the apartment and showering.

that's cause you looked so gay and feminine they couldn't possibly perceive you as a threat.

is this your favorite skinny puppy video? it has all the pro black anti-racist elements you enjoy

No this is

Originally posted by Jesus is king No this is

yeah i saw that atrax morgue video you posted too, you seem to have a thing for mens faces being an inch away from other men's asses
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz yeah i saw that atrax morgue video you posted too, you seem to have a thing for mens faces being an inch away from other men's asses

That doesn't even make sense
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I'm willing to bet my left teste that those cops knew you were drunk from the get-go and they just didn't say anything because that's not a permissible legal crime and because they just wanted to wrap shit up and get home to their families. Don't get an inflated head because some beat cops thought you weren't a blip on their radar.
    Untz used to rave about my taste now he's on a hate spree

Ghost Black Hole
    this isn't a blog you fucking nigger nobody cares about your kike handler stories officer, kill yourself you cock nose pedophile cat shit huffing piece of human garbage

Originally posted by Ghost My bed is a desk

And my floor is a table

My Mom disapproves

Originally posted by Jesus is king Untz used to rave about my taste now he's on a hate spree

i never said it was bad you idiot
    Originally posted by Ghost this isn't a blog you fucking nigger nobody cares about your kike handler stories officer, kill yourself you cock nose pedophile cat shit huffing piece of human garbage

You're so one-dimensional
    Originally posted by Ghost this isn't a blog you fucking nigger nobody cares about your kike handler stories officer, kill yourself you cock nose pedophile cat shit huffing piece of human garbage

hay now there's no reason to insult j3ws like that
    Also that pic is fucking awesome

I used to do a quarter ounce of weed in one blow with my home made gravity bong and then watch yung lean music videos in vr with my dk1

This was 2012 - 2014

You kiddos didn't even know the VR scene took off

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You're so one-dimensional

what does that even mean

nothing

exactly

kill yourself

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Also that pic is fucking awesome

I used to do a quarter ounce of weed in one blow with my home made gravity bong and then watch yung lean music videos in vr with my dk1

This was 2012 - 2014

You kiddos didn't even know the VR scene took off

i thought "DRUGS re for junkies AND DEGENERATES" you hypocrite piece of shit
    It blows my mind yikg lean got that big

I've been a fan since ginseng strip had only 2k views on youtube

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Lame thread but I'm not surprised to be honest, I mean look at the guy who posted it. This guy couldn't produce a quality forum topic if you held a gun to his head.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by livingelegy Lame thread but I'm not surprised to be honest, I mean look at the guy who posted it. This guy couldn't produce a quality forum topic if you held a gun to his head.

he will just say you don't get it you're dumb etc etc, he's so predictable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top