User Controls

Who Owns a 3D Printer? Explain "Melts"

Bugz Space Nigga
    you're graphing something with 2 plastic dyes, place in water and one melts away? is this so the printer can print something awkward by having a disolvable print hold it in place until done and then you place in water for it to melt away? why can't the printer just print the piece without melt? does it have to be standing upright?

one of these more expensive printers has duel printing heads, then says "supports melts" with the white print dissolving in water and the red print as the plastic to stay behind. but couldn't it just of printed without the melt dye?

I was told to get a hobby and I'm gonna use my 3D max software to model different buildings and or old homes and then paint them. Gigi gifted me a paint gun for a compressor. I mean the sprayer itself. this might be fun. I'm gonna make the stairs and windows and house walls or siding seperatly and paint it to look real. maybe sell them on Amazon or eBay or some shit.

something to do for now. I just don't have 700 bucks for a duel printer. I was looking at one for 169 bucks. How dependable are these fucking things?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    PS I hear the dye is expensive. anyone know of a place in China that will send me shitloads cheap? bulk purchase. or a place that is very cheap compared to other eCommerce
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Patty melts are great and way better than hamburgers
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy Patty melts are great and way better than hamburgers

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hurrrr durrrr durrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Anyone else?

Folx
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    You make a patty melt by first cooking up a regular hamburger patty, and then placing it on a slice of bread. Rye works best for this. Then you place the bread and patty in a pan and melt a slice of cheese over the top. Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Jump to Top