User Controls

Has there ever been a more annoying poster than Bugz?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, wen he posts pics of himself, I hate looking at his ugly mug.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hikki and wario come to mind
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Wario is pretty insufferable.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut

Fucking state of those chin nuts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes there has been and its you OP
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by blaster master Dude Bugz is the man.

you beat me to it.

i like bugz -- his posting style has changed drastically but i see it for the better... his schizo-heebie-jeebie posts is quite entertaining.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    {edit}
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Literally everybody from DH is more annoying. Die please.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Even though peedy and you both have a lot of similarities peedy is a lot better than you opie, you should try to learn from peedy, i bet he'd take you under his wing. like an older / lil bromo type scenario.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    It's almost like at some point in the past Krotz was being a little faggot and someone hit him in the head with a brick so I guess you can't really hold his crackhead retardation against him
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    CAN AND WILL
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by STER0S you beat me to it.

i like bugz – his posting style has changed drastically but i see it for the better… his schizo-heebie-jeebie posts are quite entertaining.

Truth is stranger than fiction. its bigger than us all. these apply to reality. it's not so much "Schizo banter" as it is difficult to prioritize and try and articulate bullet points but in threads, people like to just read single paragraphs or one liners with some humorous trolly shit as a tagline. I'm in that group as well. but my original reason for being here is someone in the neighborhood posted the name of this as a WiFi name. and I typed it in the URL box and saw Totse's background and was like WTF and I actually yelled it out loud.

but I live in NorthWestern Berkeley where NirvanaNet was conceived. My Dog Bit Jesus? Poindexter Fontran website? i forgot the names but Im in the neighborhood. literally. if this doesn't make sense because you're from DH then that's OK. others on here know what Im talking about. Also I was researching Jeff and Archive. so typing this site in and seeing it was "Happenstance"? pftt. everything is connected
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It's almost like at some point in the past Krotz was being a little faggot and someone hit him in the head with a brick so I guess you can't really hold his crackhead retardation against him

well you wouldn't want to use your bare hands on him since he's got herpes
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz Truth is stranger than fiction. its bigger than us all. these apply to reality. it's not so much "Schizo banter" as it is difficult to prioritize and try and articulate bullet points but in threads, people like to just read single paragraphs or one liners with some humorous trolly shit as a tagline. I'm in that group as well. but my original reason for being here is someone in the neighborhood posted the name of this as a WiFi name. and I typed it in the URL box and saw Totse's background and was like WTF and I actually yelled it out loud.

but I live in NorthWestern Berkeley where NirvanaNet was conceived. My Dog Bit Jesus? Poindexter Fontran website? i forgot the names but Im in the neighborhood. literally. if this doesn't make sense because you're from DH then that's OK. others on here know what Im talking about. Also I was researching Jeff and Archive. so typing this site in and seeing it was "Happenstance"? pftt. everything is connected

he's telling the truth, fact that he's schizo doesn't change it. a lot of og totseans like spectral know this
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It's almost like at some point in the past Krotz was being a little faggot and someone hit him in the head with a brick so I guess you can't really hold his crackhead retardation against him

Sorry, I'm not into faggots
    DontTellEm Black Hole

Ur a desperate weird .
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Crying
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sorry, I'm not into faggots

Just big ones?

Dude, did someone really throw a fucking brick at your head? If yes, you could have bled internally in your skull. it calcifies and damages brain matter. I'v shown it on older CT scans as "cloudy region". I'm too scared to ask for a modern 3D CT scan. there is a fatal condition from former head trauma Im told. your brain keeps bleeding slowly over decades and calcifies and destroys more and more brain tissue. its too dangerous to operate on.
Jump to Top