User Controls

Vegans.

Fuck every single vegan in the ass.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Your face when meth is vegan
    Why does it bother you that some people have a different diet than you?
    YOur face when muslims
    Originally posted by greenplastic Why does it bother you that some people have a different diet than you?

Did I say it has anything to do with their diet?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by reject Did I say it has anything to do with their diet?

Yes. That's what vegan means. They have a certain diet.
    I dislike pakis because they smell, not because they're pakis.
    Originally posted by reject I dislike pakis because they smell, not because they're pakis.

So you don't like pakis that don't smell, and you do like people of other races who smell?

Why wouldn't you just say you don't like people who smell?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by reject Fuck every single vegan in the ass.

why because you want everyone to be exactly like you? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on up the ass.
    Stop being so homophobe! Getting buttfucked is a sign of love. Analy-love all vegans!
    Originally posted by RisiR Stop being so homophobe! Getting buttfucked is a sign of love. Analy-love all vegans!

Haters gon' hate
    bling bling Dark Matter
    cheese its meat
    Reheated hamburger steak and twice baked potato.

With a salad.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Reheated hamburger steak and twice baked potato.

With a salad.

Are you kidding me? I had literally the same meal today.

What are the odds of that?
    Originally posted by RisiR Are you kidding me? I had literally the same meal today.

What are the odds of that?

What kind of sauce did you eat with it if any?
    What the fuck is a twice baked potato? What's the matter with baking it once for longer? Is it just more bullshit food hype name trends like adding "butter" before some other food to make it sound better? Fuck I hate that shit.
    I had some sour cream and ketchup to it.

Don't ruin it, Hamp! You gambled too high.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bake me once, shame on you. Bake me twice, shame on...shame on Big Potato.
Jump to Top