User Controls

Every gay is exactly the same

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    they're all the same,really.

i just wish something would be diffrent, i'm feeling like bill murray in groundhog day
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1`1111```

help
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    There are only like 12 different types of person no matter what gender sexuality or race nationality etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by livingelegy There are only like 12 different types of person no matter what gender sexuality or race nationality etc.

We're all NPCs we just don't know it.
    Originally posted by livingelegy There are only like 12 different types of person no matter what gender sexuality or race nationality etc.

and most are stupid/boring
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

That's an interesting take. Could you expand on that idea? If it's as superficial as "INFJ" or whatever the fuck don't bother.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Stupid thread

Kill yourself
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Stupid thread

Kill yourself

if i was here to entertain a 30 year old virgin that lives with his mom, i might take you up on that suggestion

anyway reznor is a whiny douche that had to marry an ugly non white woman
    There is nothing whiny or docuhey,about him

Prime example right here of a gay being a gay. They're all the same, know-it-all wanna be faggots.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king There is nothing whiny or docuhey,about him

of course there is, now get back to preparing your puckered anus and lips for that large hairy black man
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz of course there is, now get back to preparing your puckered anus and lips for that large hairy black man

There isn't
    Originally posted by Jesus is king There isn't

google 'trent reznor whiny' or whining

he's a huge cry baby and just whines about shit constantly, he whined about trump being racist,encouraging racism etc

his voice has matured a bit and isn't as whiny, but he's still a whiny bitch.

pretty much all the music you listen to is whiny anti-racist music
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    reznor is a shallow dwelling sea predator with an instinct for the mating calls of the exotic migratory
    Originally posted by Zanick reznor is a shallow dwelling sea predator with an instinct for the mating calls of the exotic migratory

Now that's funny.
    Originally posted by Sophie That's an interesting take. Could you expand on that idea? If it's as superficial as "INFJ" or whatever the fuck don't bother.

People generally adopt similar opinions, manners of speech, and appearance to satiate their innate desire to fit in with the group. So naturally you're only going to meet a few different types of people provided you associate with complete normies and not the outcasts such as the fine denizens of NIS
    Originally posted by livingelegy People generally adopt similar opinions, manners of speech, and appearance to satiate their innate desire to fit in with the group. So naturally you're only going to meet a few different types of people provided you associate with complete normies and not the outcasts such as the fine denizens of NIS

I am flattered your point of 12 personality types completely crumbled under the prospect of my scrutiny. But i think you give me too much credit. I was genuinely curious about your 12 personality types. That is if it was an original thought and not like i was kind of getting at some INFJ/ENFP pop sci bullshit.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Prime example right here of a gay being a gay. They're all the same, know-it-all wanna be faggots.

I'm actually not gay
    Originally posted by Sophie I am flattered your point of 12 personality types completely crumbled under the prospect of my scrutiny. But i think you give me too much credit. I was genuinely curious about your 12 personality types. That is if it was an original thought and not like i was kind of getting at some INFJ/ENFP pop sci bullshit.

There may not be exactly 12 different social archetypes but I think my point is perfectly logical nonetheless
    Originally posted by livingelegy There may not be exactly 12 different social archetypes but I think my point is perfectly logical nonetheless

Excellent. Please proceed to tell me your hypothesis.
    Originally posted by Sophie Excellent. Please proceed to tell me your hypothesis.

My hypothesis as I stated earlier is that people are wired to try to fit in with a group, and naturally find the most comfort in adopting popular political viewpoints, manners of speaking (for example, the way 16-25 year olds love black speak now), fashion senses, haircuts...

Your identity is formed by what's considered popular in your geographical area.

Nobody is really one of a kind. Everyone is just a slight deviation of a popular social archetype.
Jump to Top