User Controls

Your Half Foot In mind game.

Bugz Space Nigga
    fuck was i thinking anyone would wake up and see what they joined nearing the end of the think tank experimentation to see who qualified for future leaders and as a bonus some of them would run some large successful start ups.

but behind the curtain, the Wizard was scheming in the darkness of some evil shit that would connect with people at the top.

but I do thank you for the mistakes of posting things showing clarification. it took some time but I got two from this site so far.

possibly three i stumbled upon that someone related to this site was posting some real interesting shit. streaming lots of easter eggs. trump was rushed with a bunch of accusations with half truths but most likely not at a criminal level they accused him of. he is a sexist pig. he kind of lied about his rich friends were going to hate him for paying higher taxes when they never did. shit like that. shit George HW Bush did in the early 90s. read my lips kind of shit.

but they made sure he wouldnt have time to expose Hilary or anyone else. he never brought back the lady claiming Bill Clinton raped her when he was campaigning in his final days before winning. Remember seeing Bill sitting there looking kind of uneasy. what will happen to trump? when he leaves office will he be harrassed. Jailed for tax evasion. murked by some dark op guy who is currently or a former Secret Service member who knows the in and outs of security and how to get to Our President? fucking hell.

what a hellish mess we have waiting for us. the soft take over of America. all you fucking Canadian cunts laughing at hopefully it will make your lives just as hellish for wishing this on us.

im sick of reality because it seems like what the catholics call purgatory. a midway place as if we're dead but dont know it. hell on earth in some other reality earth. the real earth we left behind in 2012?

its funny but Im seeing more and more people post the same belief. we may have died in 2012 without knowing it.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Tl;Dr
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Bugz we may have died in 2012 without knowing it.

fucc
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy Tl;Dr

O'Vey its FVEY

Loophole Detractor through mockery

(o) (o) (o) (o) (o)

5 little eyes playing ISpy
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Bugz O'Vey its FVEY

The Crown in town?

ffs, sry guys.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz O'Vey its FVEY

Loophole Detractor through mockery

(o) (o) (o) (o) (o)

5 little eyes playing ISpy

Go sit down
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not purgatory fam, we live in hell. But hell doesn't have to live in you.
Jump to Top