User Controls

Professor draws outrage by saying essential workers should get COVID vaccine BEFORE the elderly because 'older people are whiter'

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9069799/Outrage-Ivy-League-professor-race-remarks-vaccine-rollout.html

The debate over who should receive COVID-19 vaccines next has intensified following suggestions that the elderly should be de-prioritized because they are more likely to be white.

'Older populations are whiter,' explained Harald Schmidt, an expert in ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania, in an interview with the New York Times.

'Society is structured in a way that enables them to live longer. Instead of giving additional health benefits to those who already had more of them, we can start to level the playing field a bit,' he elaborated.

Following the first week of vaccine rollout targeting healthcare workers in high-risk roles, a federal panel of vaccination experts is set to hold an emergency meeting over the weekend to recommend who should be next to get vaccinated

reverse psychology to make whites want the vaccine?

who knows

hilarious either way. or maybe he knows the vaccine is deadly and wants to kill off non whites?

a white supremacist kike perhaps?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i dunno either but bill gates needs to be back-handed and gang-raped by congo-niggers

its obvious him and his inner-circle are behind the halting of my monthly gluttonous-indulgence of the chinese-buffet ritual i partake in religiously.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Id be willing to ne the last to take the vaccine
    bIG pROFESSOR Yung Blood
    i like black peeper
Jump to Top