User Controls

Don't Tell Em I'm in Love

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Lord help me but this hoe has got me catching feelings. Her porcelain skin, pouty lips, and prominent rack have me feeling a certain way if you know what I mean. If she posted in this thread I would just about die and I mean that in a good way. She makes me want to swoon.
    She's in love with me, it's cute.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    She's really in love with me and sends me nekkid pictures daily.

She calls me "Daddy" when I fuck her in the ass.
    Originally posted by The Head Nigger In Charge She's in love with me, it's cute.

Originally posted by stl1 She's really in love with me and sends me nekkid pictures daily.

She calls me "Daddy" when I fuck her in the ass.

Please stop defiling my online wife with your perverted fantasies. I'm only going to warn you once.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Don't Tell 'Em My Daddy Fucks Me In The Ass...AND I LIKE IT ! ! !
    Originally posted by stl1 Don't Tell 'Em My Daddy Fucks Me In The Ass…AND I LIKE IT ! ! !

I know where you work and I'm bringing 2 guns
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Don't Tell 'Em My Daddy Fucks Me In The Ass…AND I LIKE IT ! ! !

Do u tell ur daughter about the site u spend so much time, fat grandpa? U are so embarrassing 😂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh my God... She's here... She's really here!!!

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by livingelegy Oh my God… She's here… She's really here!!!

Right. Who are u? Losing control over someone you have not met. Don't be weird.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Right. Who are u? Losing control over someone you have not met. Don't be weird.

We met once before... in my wildest dreams. You held my hand to your heart and I whispered in your ear "amore... Mi amore..." And you looked in my eyes and we both wept for all the grief of this sad sad world. Then I woke up in a daze, I realized it was all a dream and I felt myself sinking... Sinking... I was in utter despair.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol dummy. I'm busy
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol dummy. I'm busy

As Shakespeare wrote in Sonnet 15 "if you love someone set them free, and if they find their way back it was surely meant to be" go and be free my love, be free and beautiful and true to your heart and I will pray to God for your return
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Kill yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Fuck off she’s mine
    Originally posted by Grylls Fuck off she’s mine

But you'll never love her like I do
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    arguably she's one of the more aggressive posters on this site
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    this makes me think that the attention she's seeing is from something not strictly biological
    DTE knows I live in Florida,IKEA my music and is DTF
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Kill yourself

NO FUN ALLOWED!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ NO FUN ALLOWED!

Lol. Silly.
Jump to Top