User Controls

me enjoying cake

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    this is from last night.
    cheers.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Uhhh Happy Birthday?

ws it good. looks like you're eating the last piece off the tray
    lyrica dextroamphetamine & xanax in conjunction always makes everything taste better.

wasnt my birthday though -- my lady bothered me to take her to albertsons for ice cream cake to eat after dinner.

it was delicious.
    Originally posted by fapping to cousin lanny ass cake.

that picture looks like a nigger shit on a plate and another nigger is chowing down on it.

yeah -- i see whatcha mean. 😆

nah'm sayin'
    Bugz Space Nigga
    this place is spun. you're all nucking futs as hell
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    you look positively ecstatic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil you look positively ecstatic

you gotta be in today's society -- otherwise you'll just become another rape-victim for the machine to have it's way with.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by STER0S this is from last night.
    cheers.

you got some real purty lips there city boy, now bend over so I can make you squeal like a piggy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    You do have nice lips
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    she's right

i want your lips
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Don't piggy back me, queer.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Auntie Em is sad that the Wizard could not help. but it's all a dream for Auntie Em. and the reality is she is dying as was her mother and mothers mother. they never lived a live of longevity. the real one who is asleep is Auntie Em, while Dorthy already surrendered and is now property of the Wizard to have his way with.
    Originally posted by livingelegy you got some real purty lips there city boy, now bend over so I can make you squeal like a piggy

*gulp*

i feel like that scene from 'deliverance' is about to happen to me
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Auntie Em is sad that the Wizard could not help. but it's all a dream for Auntie Em. and the reality is she is dying as was her mother and mothers mother. they never lived a live of longevity. the real one who is asleep is Auntie Em, while Dorthy already surrendered and is now property of the Wizard to have his way with.
    Originally posted by Bugz Auntie Em is sad that the Wizard could not help. but it's all a dream for Auntie Em. and the reality is she is dying as was her mother and mothers mother. they never lived a live of longevity. the real one who is asleep is Auntie Em, while Dorthy already surrendered and is now property of the Wizard to have his way with.

who the fuk is auntie em
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Damn bro, chill. I ain't got no wallet on me fool, stop menacing me with your fork.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S this is from last night.
    cheers.

You look like a mexican gang member
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You look like a mexican gang member

Lol for real right. He's just missing the tattoos. Lmao.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol for real right. He's just missing the tattoos. Lmao.

At a brief glance the cake-covered fork sort of looks like some weird tattoo on his right forearm, which is what I thought it was until you pointed out that it's just a fork.
    Originally posted by mmQ At a brief glance the cake-covered fork sort of looks like some weird tattoo on his right forearm, which is what I thought it was until you pointed out that it's just a fork.

Haha, yee.
Jump to Top