User Controls

just realized, there is a real time traveler, but he is currently jailed

nonarky Houston
    . think really really hard about this,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-las-vegas-us-election-2016-a7092321.html

i think this guy traveled back into time to stop trump but failed, if it went as planned, we would have a way different future RIGHT NOW!

its too crazy to think about it, i seriously believe he time traveled from the future.

your thoughts on this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ya he realy is time travveled because in before the news said he was 19
    bling bling Dark Matter
    btw i broke my phone sory
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Was Lee Harvey Oswald a time traveler, too?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    …he has autism and previously attempted suicide…

His mother told court researchers that he was treated for obsessive compulsive disorder and anorexia when he was younger, and that he once escaped a hospital in England, according to Ms. Fraley.
    I have access to the time traveller community yes you are correct.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Just think of all the ones who aren't in the news.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ho

Originally posted by Zanick Just think of all the ones who aren't in the news.

how do
    They are in the news but not on this universe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    What are Trump's opinions on CERN and the LHC?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551048/John-Titor-Donald-Trump-time-traveller-mystery-warn-ISIS-nuclear-war-Nikola-Tesla-election

Trump is Titor?
    uhhh why do you think that tho?
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Number13 What are Trump's opinions on CERN and the LHC?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551048/John-Titor-Donald-Trump-time-traveller-mystery-warn-ISIS-nuclear-war-Nikola-Tesla-election

Trump is Titor?

Wasn't Titor's time travel machine an old Chevy or something like that?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump They are in the news but not on this universe.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

But traveling in a Chevy, right?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/swedish-mother-opens-up-home-to-refugee-who-promptly-assaults-her-daughter/

this guy's the real time traveler

Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.
    Someone do a summary on John Titor again. how he traveled, What he saw in the future, what year.. it's a long story.. I just want to see if anything he said actually came true!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I never read about him the first time around, might buy some stims, take a week off work and do some analysis
    Wow I'm getting old. I think my friend and I saw a film by someone she knows which was based on Titor and uses his name in the film. but the story script was changed out a bit. just the basic concept was used.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Sniper, Las Vegas??

I'm not making a joke of this really. Just errie.

but this is Happenstance.

but is this Happenstance?

J. R. "Bob" Dobbs Yung Blood [my pessimistically orientating opec]
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Someone do a summary on John Titor again. how he traveled, What he saw in the future, what year.. it's a long story.. I just want to see if anything he said actually came true!

Don't waste your time. John Titor was a fucking schizo who had his story tore to pieces by everyone who honestly investigated.

Anyone notice/remember how Art Bell would sometimes realise his guest was a schizo, so he'd start sort-balling the questions and staying away from specifics. Fucking kike.
Jump to Top