User Controls

DTE Stop harrassing me

Bugz Space Nigga
    I'm not into your weird sense of humor. Stop lying too.

So what if you're friends of her. she was weird and anyone she associated with is no doubt weird.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    AGAIN. I don't know who "lost cause" is. What is wrong w u? U inboxed me, & I responded. Back off.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lostcause just pm'd that ur a literal rapist.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lostcause just pm'd that ur a literal rapist.

this coming from a friend of Kr0z. How many babies out of wedlock have you had? You stop lying to everyone.

Lostcause and her friends Mike D. and Smeagle and Victor aka Toilet Duk are interesting people.

thanks for admitting you know her.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This is true peedy is a rapist but thats on you for answering his private messages hes a goon like smellhung.

Those two have private messaged me so many times asking for womens and even dudes on here cell numbers and where they live lol wtf
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This is true peedy is a rapist but thats on you for answering his private messages hes a goon like smellhung.

Those two have private messaged me so many times asking for womens and even dudes on here cell numbers and where they live lol wtf

thats slander and a false narrative. I have a cousin in a town called Kings Island he invited me to fly into Austin. not sure how far that is but I sure would love to come find you. see what kind of Bullshit you have to say to my fucking face little man. I bet you would love me to man rape you good. while crushing your spine. Are you nlike that german guy who likes to be tied up and have your dick cut off and fried in a pan of peanus oil till it's nice and crisp and feed it to you?

You're sick. Why the fuck would you want this to be done to you. Weirdo
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol wtf? Couple clowns. No. Gross.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Your friend mal mal and this chick have mental fuck issues. why are they here. Why did you invite them to the party, Kr0z.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol wtf? Couple clowns. No. Gross.

Shut up, You earned the right to sit in the fucking corner and be seen and not heard.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ffs. Can you two faggots leave me out of ur bullshit?. I need help sleep, I tired 😴
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Shut up, You earned the right to sit in the fucking corner and be seen and not heard.

No. I did not. Pull urself together & back off.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    STOP HARRASSING ME AND KR0Z KEEPS THREATENING ME AND I WILL SHOW UP TO ShOW Down with Mr Feather Weight Champ.

I'm gonna smash his fucking spine in front dozen of covid19 violators he says he'll invite because he says he can kill me with his bare hands.

BRING IT ON KR0Z
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I'LL FUCKING SMASH YOUR FUCKING REALITY ONCE AND FOR ALL KR0Z MAN. FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS TOUGH GUY.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I GOT FAMILY ALL OVER TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA I HAVN'T SEEN IN A WHILE. THINK YOURE A BAD MAN TOUGH GUY. KEEP TALKING YOUR FUCKING SHIT. I'LL GET IN MY GOT DAMN SUV AND DRIVE OUT THERE. WE CAN FIGHT MONO A MONO WHEN WE GO OFF ROADING OUT INTO THE FUCKING DESERT OF WESTERN TEXAS. BE A BIG MAN, FAGGOT
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Stop.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ffs. Can you two faggots leave me out of ur bullshit?. I need help sleep, I tired 😴

I didn't bring you into anything you fat head, quit posting in this thread and quit harassing opie this between him and I
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bill Krozby?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Bill Krozby?

What?
    Bump
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Peanus Oil.
Jump to Top