User Controls

Is Bob Lazar telling the truth about UFO's?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I'm surprised he hasn't been whacked yet

Discuss...

***If Hiki posts in this thread that means he agrees he has a cock nose***
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    some times i think spectral isnt completely insane when he talks about angels being aliens. demons being aliens.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    its like this place is an experiment by them and we're mostly all mundane but sometimes things will catch there eyes or one will make a play and not be noticed then another will catch on. Buddy who made the move is clever but knows about strength in numbers. Legion. the chip being played is you. but if shit gets really out of hand then The Greatest of Us notices too. Now shit is fucked because the 2 sides are petty and lay claim to greater glories by saying "freedom this" "justice that" but they just don't like eachother and God doesn't care for the most part.

Yes.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I think honestly he may have been hired and truly worked at groom lake, yet his duties were probably limited, perhaps temp service hired him so he doesn't show as an employee who worked there. He clearly pointed out its existance before it went public.

he stated that what people saw as UFO (true in sense but not aliens themselves) was reverse technology from species not of our planet.

it seems now that there are people coming forth and talking about Aliens are real. but we're not ready for contact. and then the former State of Israel Space Security has said something about Were not alone, Trump almost spoke of it but decided against it because the world isn't ready for this"

I said this shit on totse 2 decades ago. i was saying this shit in the fucking 90s on dialup in the UFO forums. I said this shit on DrEdgarMitchellapollo14.com and got a response from Dr Mitchell (6th astronaut to walk on the moon) regarding it. and him agreeing. read his life story. Born in Rosswell NM, Witness the crash pieces personally as a kid, was told by personal friends at NASA we're not alone. moon base. all kinds of shit.

State of Israel story reflects what people have believed. Were not ready. it would cause panic among the religious folks. Of course most of the people in charge of Israel are athiest communist from Russia. who would believe them.

Satan spun a web of mostly truths with some lies to confuse the fuck out of the world.

John 11:11 , Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9 look it up we're coming to a endtime in one way or another. not that the earth will end. there is at least a massive battle then 1 thousand years of peace (Sabbath 1 day of God with Jesus) before the reboot happens officially. but the painful awaits many of us today. Soon.
    Originally posted by Bugz I think honestly he may have been hired and truly worked at groom lake, yet his duties were probably limited, perhaps temp service hired him so he doesn't show as an employee who worked there. He clearly pointed out its existance before it went public.

he stated that what people saw as UFO (true in sense but not aliens themselves) was reverse technology from species not of our planet.

it seems now that there are people coming forth and talking about Aliens are real. but we're not ready for contact. and then the former State of Israel Space Security has said something about Were not alone, Trump almost spoke of it but decided against it because the world isn't ready for this"

I said this shit on totse 2 decades ago. i was saying this shit in the fucking 90s on dialup in the UFO forums. I said this shit on DrEdgarMitchellapollo14.com and got a response from Dr Mitchell (6th astronaut to walk on the moon) regarding it. and him agreeing. read his life story. Born in Rosswell NM, Witness the crash pieces personally as a kid, was told by personal friends at NASA we're not alone. moon base. all kinds of shit.

State of Israel story reflects what people have believed. Were not ready. it would cause panic among the religious folks. Of course most of the people in charge of Israel are athiest communist from Russia. who would believe them.

Satan spun a web of mostly truths with some lies to confuse the fuck out of the world.

John 11:11 , Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9 look it up we're coming to a endtime in one way or another. not that the earth will end. there is at least a massive battle then 1 thousand years of peace (Sabbath 1 day of God with Jesus) before the reboot happens officially. but the painful awaits many of us today. Soon.

Jesus Christ why are your posts so long! Shorten them damnit.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Jesus Christ why are your posts so long! Shorten them damnit.

OK
    I used to care about UFO and Aliens but we live in end times now
    I'd lean on the side that old bobby thinks what he is saying is true.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    He has been erased according to him but there was one Bob Lazar working at one of the locations. So everyone says "See, its him" but he could of been bored one day, around the time he found someone with the same name. He saw a guy who worked one week for the area 51 area and put a fucking story together. Claimed it was him. It's possible the Other Robert Lazar (if this is how it went down) may have died by now, never told his family because of a military contract NDA he had to sign first.

so its a unique name that he is going to look as if it was him
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    He seems like he is not lying, or at least he believes he is telling the truth. Also it is interesting that his records have been wiped and the FBI raided his home. Also I'm pretty sure the whole ordeal sort of ruined his life and hasn't benefited him.
    I honestly believe he's telling the truth. His whole demeanour conveys an image of someone who isn't doing all this for attention. I mean if anything, the guy's life has been made hell all because of it.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    def..watch the whole interview with hi. and joe rogan
    Originally posted by RIPtotse def..watch the whole interview with hi. and joe rogan

Yeah I was meaning to watch that. I saw a documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke of all people that was interesting.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Yeah I was meaning to watch that. I saw a documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke of all people that was interesting.

The Joe Rogan interview is pretty good.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure roboerto lazar is telling a lot more truth than most of some of you dominated assclowns, I can't believe how well he kept his composure while they were telling him the straight up bullshit they were fucking him with

its so fucked up how you can sentenced for telling the truth

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The aliens are real. They're up there right now, cloaked, watching every move of every human on Earth. They're also down here, walking around, looking just like humans.
    Lol I think it's funny how I tried his hand at becoming a pimp. That has to be the most out of character thing to do with him.
    WellHung Black Hole
    i...will be with you, again.
    Originally posted by WellHung i…will be with you, again.

Shut up chinian, no one wants you.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Kr0z posted something worth watching for once. Even the Judge admitted he's the real deal. and that the Government was going out of their way to say he never worked for them. when in fact his name was in their directory that probably only a Judge could get a supena to be released.

now this changes my mind about Robert Lazar that he is most likely telling facts. he could of fibbed a bit to make a book deal out of it but I feel Im going to lean towards he's always been telling the truth. it's funny because I believed him until I told myself you need to do fact checks and the fact checks showed he was lying. because who the fuck gets to write facts and then put them out on the internet that google is going to push out in front of you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Kr0z posted something worth watching for once. Even the Judge admitted he's the real deal. and that the Government was going out of their way to say he never worked for them. when in fact his name was in their directory that probably only a Judge could get a supena to be released.

now this changes my mind about Robert Lazar that he is most likely telling facts. he could of fibbed a bit to make a book deal out of it but I feel Im going to lean towards he's always been telling the truth. it's funny because I believed him until I told myself you need to do fact checks and the fact checks showed he was lying. because who the fuck gets to write facts and then put them out on the internet that google is going to push out in front of you.

You're a retard
Jump to Top